Wireless Headphones HA-FX41W
Hold button down until the indicator flashes alternately in red and blue
Select “JVC HA-FX41W” from the device list.
Supplier’s Declaration of Conformity
Model Number : HA-FX41W
Trade Name : JVC
Responsible party : JVCKENWOOD USA Corporation
Address: 500 Valley Road,Suite 203 Wayne, NJ 07470
Telephone Number: 973-317-5000
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause harmful interference, and
- this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation
Caution: Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’ s authority to operate the equipment.
Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help
This transmitter must not be co-located or operated in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter.
CAN ICES-3 (B)
This device contains licence-exempt transmitter(s)/receiver(s) that comply with Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada’s licence-exempt RSS(s).
Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause interference.
- This device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.
For U.S.A. and Canada
This equipment complies with FCC/IC radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment and meets the FCC radio frequency (RF) Exposure Guidelines and RSS-102 of the IC radio frequency (RF) Exposure rules. This equipment has very low levels of RF energy that are deemed to comply without testing of specific absorption rate (SAR).
Hearing Comfort and Well-Being
- Do not play your personal audio at a high volume. Hearing experts advise against continuous extended play.
- If you experience a ringing in your ears, reduce volume or discontinue use.
- Do not use while operating a motorized vehicle. It may create a traffic hazard and is illegal in many areas.
- You should use extreme caution or temporarily discontinue use in potentially hazardous situations.
- Do not turn up the volume so high that you cannot hear sound around you.
To reduce the risk of electrical shocks, fire, etc.
- Do not disassemble or modify the unit.
- Do not allow flammable, water or metallic objects to enter the unit.
For your safety…
- Stop using the headphones if they are causing great discomfort or irritation on the skin and the ears. They may damage your skin and cause rash or inflammation.
- In dryer air conditions such as in winter, you may feel some static shock when using the headphones.
Precautions for use
- This unit has a drip-proof specification equivalent to IPX4; do not wear it under water.
- The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG Inc, and any use of such marks by JVCKENWOOD Corporation (JVC) is under licence. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners
For detailed operations such as phone call and information on the European Guarantee, please refer to the user manual.