KINGSTON SLUMABER Trundle for Single Bed Frame
Some experts believe that the incorrect or prolonged use of almost any product may cause serious injury or death. To help reduce your risk of serious injury or death, refer to the information below. For more information, see www.datastreamserver.com/safety
- Consult all documentation, packaging and product labelling before use. Note that some products feature documentation available online. It is recommended to print and retain the documentation.
- Before each use, check the product for loose/broken/damaged/missing parts, wear or leaks (if applicable). Never use a product with loose/broken/damaged/missing parts, wear or leaks.
- Products must be inspected and serviced (if applicable) by a qualified technician every 6 months. This is based on average residential use by persons of average size and strength, and on a property of average metropolitan size. Use beyond these recommendations may require more frequent inspections/servicing.
- Ensure that all users of the product have completed a suitable industry recognized training course before being allowed access to the product.
- If this product has been purchased in error when considering the information presented here, contact the retailer directly for details of their returns policy, if required.
- The product has been supplied by a general merchandise retailer that may not be familiar with your specific application or description of application. Be sure to attain third-party approval from a qualified specialist for your application before use, regardless of any assurances from the retailer or its representatives.
- This product is not intended for use where fail-safe operation is required. As with any product (for example, automobile, computer, toaster), there is the possibility of technical issues that may require the repair or replacement of parts, or the product itself. If the possibility of such failure and the associated time it may take to rectify could in any way inconvenience the user, business or employee, or financially affect the user, business or employee, then the product is not suitable for your requirements. This product is not intended for use where incorrect operation or a failure of any kind, including but not limited to, a condition requiring product return, replacement, parts replacement or service by a technician may cause financial loss, loss of employee time or an inconvenience requiring compensation.
©2018 Kingston Slumber. All rights reserved. No part of this document, including descriptive content, concepts, ideas, diagrams or images may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, scanning or recording, or any information storage and retrieval system, without express permission or consent from the publisher.