Thank you for purchasing the Klip Xtreme KHS-629 Sport Headset with wireless technology. We encourage you to read this quick installation guide thoroughly to get the most of this innovative wireless audio accessory
- Comfortable around-the-neck design with magnetic earbuds for easy portability
- Bluetooth® version 3.0 provides reliable performance up to 33ft away from the audio source
- On-board omnidirectional microphone
- The battery provides up to 6 hours of run time and 100 hours of standby time
- Full-on board controls for power, music and phone call management
Ideal for running and outdoor activities
- Wireless headset
- Three (3) sets of silicone ear tips (L, M, S)
- Micro-USB charging cable
- Quick installation guide
- On/Off switch
- Volume up
- Volume down
- Call/Hang up
- Previous track
- Next track
- Micro-USB charging port
- Status indicator light
- Flexible neckband
Charge your headset
- Plug the supplied USB cable into the USB port of your computer or to a 5V USB adapter to charge the battery.
- Connect the micro-USB end of the cable into the charging port of the headset.
- Make sure that your headset is fully charged before using it for the first time.
- The headset battery has to be initially charged for 1 to 2 hours. Thereafter, the battery will take around 1 hour to recharge.
- While the headset is being charged, the LED glows red. The status light turns off once it has reached full capacity.
Turning your headset on and off
- Slide the switch to its “on” position to power on the earphones.
- To power off the device, simply slide the switch back to the “off” to disconnect the device.
- The device vibrates every time it is turned on and off.
- The auto shut-off feature disconnects the device after a period of inactivity. Slide the switch off and then back on to reconnect it.
Note: Before installing this product, please make sure your device has the built-in Bluetooth® feature available.
Pairing the earphones with your mobile device
- Place both devices not more than one meter away from each other.
- Set your Bluetooth® phone to “discover” the wireless headset.
- Upon turning on the headset, the blue and red LEDs will start blinking alternately accompanied by a vibration alert on the left side, to indicate that it has entered into the pairing mode.
- Follow the set up process of your own mobile device, in which case, upon discovering the wireless headset (KHS-629), it will ask if you want to pair with it.
- Accept by pressing Yes or Ok on the phone. If you have a lower Bluetooth® version, you may be prompted to enter the passkey 0000 (4 zeros).
- If pairing is successful, the device will vibrate again, making the LED indicator change to a slow blinking blue light.
- If after 60 seconds the pairing process fails, please repeat steps 1 through 5 described above.
- The headset re-pairs with connected devices automatically when it is powered back on.
Using the Bluetooth® wireless headset
1. Answering and ending a call using your mobile phone
- When there is an incoming call, the headset will generate a tone, accompanied by a fast blinking blue LED and a vibration alert on the left side.
- Briefly press the handset button to answer the incoming communication. You may also press the answer button on your cellular phone to receive the call on your headset.
- To end a call, simply tap the handset button once again. Likewise, you may also finish the call directly using the end key on your cell phone.
- To reject an incoming call, press and hold the handset button.
- To redial the last number called, press the handset button twice.
- To enable the call waiting feature, simply press the handset button in order to answer the second incoming call without hanging up the first one. Press the handset button once again to return to the original call.
2. Music playback
- Press the Play/Pause button to reproduce and stop audio playback.
- Press the and buttons to choose the track you want to listen to.
Briefly press the and buttons to increase or decrease the audio level on the headset.
- A notification sound will be heard when the maximum volume level is reached.
- When listening to music using your mobile phone, playback will pause to allow the call to go through.
- As soon as you hang up, music playback will resume automatically.
|Sport in-ear headset with neck band
|Maximum power output
|Integrated in the unit
|Wireless RF frequency
|Rechargeable li-on battery 3.7V/150mAh
- DO NOT drop, hit or shake the device.
- DO NOT disassemble, repair or modify the headset yourself.
- DO NOT use cleaning products that contain benzene, solvents or alcohol.
- DO NOT expose headset to excessive heat or to direct sunlight for long periods of time.
- DO NOT store the device in a place with high humidity or dust.
- DO NOT place heavy objects on top of the headset.
- DO NOT use near a microwave oven or wireless LAN products.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules.
These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
For more information, go to www.klipXtreme.com.
KlipXtreme® is a registered trademark. All rights reserved.
The Bluetooth® word mark is a registered trademark owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. Any mention of such is only intended for identification purposes, and is not to be construed as a claim to any rights pertaining to, sponsorship by, or affiliation with, those brands. Made in China.