KROMO Heated Towel Rail User Guide
The towel rail is to be fixed to a solid wall of brick, plaster, timber or similar. In order to avoid a hazard for young children and small pets, the rail must be installed so that
the bottom rail is at least 600mm above the floor.
- Fit the four brackets onto the rail with the mounting screws using the allen key and the sleeves provided (see fig 1).
- Hold the rail up to the wall.
- Outline the brackets in the desired locations with a pencil, then remove the rail from the wall (see fig 2).
- Using the wall flanges, mark the centre of the screw holes on the wall.
- Drill a hole for the screws with a 6.5mm drill bit (see fig 3).
- Screw the wall flanges back to the wall.
- Slide the towel rail into the wall flanges as far as it will go. Tighten the grub screw (using the 3mm allen key supplied) on the bracket into the wall flange of the rail, then check that the rail is secure (see fig 4).
We recommend using a qualified electrician to carry out the installation.
Care and Cleaning
- The heated towel rail is manufactured from stainless steel and should be given a wipe over with a soft cloth and a non-abrasive polish. Fine scratches can be removed using a specific metal polish.
- This towel rail is not intended for use by young children or infirm persons unless they have been adequately supervised by a responsible person to ensure that they can use it safely.
- Young children should be supervised to ensure that they don’t play with the appliance.
- If any part of the towel rail is damaged, it must not be used. Contact the Kogan.com customer support team for advice.
Please handle this product with care and inspect it regularly to ensure it is in good working order. If the product, power supply cord or plug shows any signs of
damage: stop use, unplug and contact Kogan.com support.