Lencent T25 Bluetooth FM Transmitter for Car User Manual
- USB Charging Port
- USB Reading Port
- Next Song
- Multifunction Button
- Display Screen
- Previous Song
- Micro SD Card Slot
- 1* FM Transmitter
- 1 * User Manual
Play/Paused/Answer/Hang up phone calls – Press the multifaction button once
Reject Cals – Press the multifaction button and hold for 2 seconds
Redial Cal – Press the multifunction button twice
Previous./+ Next Track- Press the Previous/Next button ready to adjust when the film frequency flashes on the display screen, then rotate the multifunction button to change, or press Previous/ Next to increase or decrease FM frequency
Volume +/- Rotate the multifunction button to adjust the volume
Multifunction Button – Rotate to adjust the volume or radio frequency
How to Use
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Caution: Any changes or modifications to this device not explicitly approved by manufacturer could void your authority to operate this equipment.
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and
(2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
The device has been evaluated to meet general RF exposure requirement. The device can be used in portable exposure condition without restriction.
This device complies with Industry Canada license exempt RSS standard(s). Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) This device may not cause interference, and
(2) This device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device. The digital apparatus complies with Canadian CAN ICES3 (B)/NMB3(B).
This radio transmitter (ISED certification number: 27089-T25) has been approved by Industry Canada to operate with the antenna types listed with the maximum permissible gain indicated. Antenna types not included in this list, having a gain greater than the maximum gain indicated for that type, are strictly prohibited for use with this device.