Lenovo LivePods LP1 True Wireless Earbuds Bluetooth 5.0 Headphones
- PRODUCT NAME: Lenovo LP1
- WATERPROOF LEVEL: IPX4
- BT VERSION: BT5.0
- COMPATIBLE SYSTEM: Android/iOS/Tablet
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 20-20000Hz
- COMMUNICATION DISTANCE: 10m (Without obstacles)
- BATTERY CAPACITY(MAH): Unilateral headphones * 40mAh, rechargeable warehouse * 300mAh
- CHARGING PORT: Type-C
- PRODUCT SIZE/WEIGHT (CHARGING CASE PLUS EARPHONES): 61*46*21mm/37g
- PACKAGE SIZE/WEIGHT: 150*100*50mm/150g
Lightweight and comfy, it completely covers the ear. The impact is enhanced with a dual headphone diaphragm and a 10mm loudspeaker unit. It has a long battery life and does not require regular charging. Minimal latency and low power consumption thanks to Bluetooth 5.0 technology. No distinction between main and secondary hosts. Smart touch control, compact and lightweight design that fits well in the ear canal. IPX4 Waterproof, sweat, rain, and dust resistant
- 1 Lenovo LP1
- 1 Manual (CN)
- 1 Cable (Type-C)
HOW TO CONTROL
- To play/pause the video. Double-tap the left/right earbuds’ touch panels.
- To answer/hang up the phone. Double-tap the left/right earbuds’ touch panels.
- To decline a call…
- To the next/previous song…
- Turn on the voice assistant.
- Bluetooth is no longer in pairing mode.
- TO MANUALLY SWITCH ON/OFF EARBUDS.
HOW TO USE
When you remove the earbuds from the charging case, it will automatically switch on. The prompt sound “Power On” will be heard through the headphones. If your earphones are not charging, return them to the charging case and pick them up again.
HOW TO CONNECT
- Make certain Bluetooth is turned on.
- Add a Bluetooth or other device by clicking Add.
- In the Add a device window, select Bluetooth.
- Wait while your computer or laptop scans the area for Bluetooth devices.
- When the PIN code appears, click on the name of the device you want to connect to.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Lenovo LP1 a decent product?
They have a lot of space surrounding them, and the dance and electronic music they play sound really good. The LP1 can be loud, but once you get above a certain volume level, higher frequencies can become uncontrollable, making voices and lighter instruments unpleasant. Unfortunately, there are several flaws with the Lenovo LP1.
- How do I change the language of LP1?
It will change to English if you tap and drag down three times on the right side.
- In Lenovo LivePods, what does the MF button do?
Once linked to your smart device, you may manage your music and phone calls using the MF buttons on the earphones. To play and pause the current track, push the MF button on either earphone once after selecting a track.
- Is noise cancellation available on Lenovo LivePods?
The Lenovo Livepods have an unusually high amount of noise reduction for a pair of earbuds. When it comes to USB-C charging, they check all the boxes. From what are essentially a couple of inexpensive buds, you get well-balanced sound, long battery life, and waterproofing.
- What does TWS stand for in earbuds?
Wireless earbuds have grown into a very compact size and cordless form factor with the emergence of Bluetooth® technology, which we term True Wireless Stereo (TWS).
- What is the procedure for connecting Bluetooth headphones?
Pull down the shade from the top of your Android device and long-press the Bluetooth symbol. It will immediately take you to the Bluetooth menu, where you may switch it on and then search for devices. Select the headphones you want to pair by tapping their name.
- Lenovo earbuds are they waterproof?
Lenovo True Wireless Earbuds’ IPX5 waterproof resistance protects against rain and sweat, making them ideal for on-the-go listening.
- What is the best way to charge my Lenovo wireless headphones?
Simply open the charging box cover and insert the Lenovo HT28 TWS headset into the charging box to begin charging. The LED indicator on the headset turns red when charging begins, and it turns off when fully charged.
- What is the procedure for pairing my AV Link?
To power on the headphones and enter Bluetooth pairing mode, press and hold the multi-function button (1), which is denoted by an alternately flashing red and blue LED (7). Search for the pairing name “AV: Link-WBH40” in your device’s Bluetooth mode and choose it.
- How do AV Link ear shots become connected?
In True Wireless mode, pairing Search for the pairing name “AV: LINK EAR SHOTS II” in the Bluetooth device list on your phone or tablet and pick it. If prompted for a pairing code, type “0000,” and your device should connect, allowing you to enjoy Ear Shots II’s real wireless sound experience.