LIFESPAN Walkingpad M1 Treadmill
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
WARNING: Read all instructions before using this treadmill.
It is important your treadmill receives regular maintenance to prolong its useful life. Failing to regularly maintain your treadmill may void your warranty.
Danger: To reduce the risk of electric shock disconnect your treadmill from the electrical outlet prior to cleaning and/or service work.
DO NOT USE AN EXTENSION CORD: DO NOT ATTEMPT TO DISABLE THE GROUNDED PLUG BY USING IMPROPER ADAPTERS OR IN ANY WAY MODIFY THE CORD SET.
- Install the treadmill on a flat level surface with access to a 220-240 volt (50/60Hz), grounded outlet.
- Do not operate treadmill on deeply padded, plush or shag carpet. Damage to both carpet and treadmill may result.
- Keep hands away from all moving parts.
- Never operate the treadmill if it has a damaged power cord or plug. When damaged, these must be replaced by the manufacturer, its service agent or similarly qualified persons in order to avoid a hazard.
- Keep the cord away from heated surfaces.
- Never drop or insert any object into any openings.
- The treadmill is intended for in-home use only and is not suitable for commercial environments.
- Loose-fitting clothing or jewellery that could become an entanglement hazard should not be worn.
- All fixings should be checked before the equipment is used.
- All product manual relating to the use of the equipment should be retained for future reference.
- Recommended operating temperature: 5-40°C
IMPORTANT ELECTRICAL INFORMATION
- Route the power cord away from any moving part of the treadmill including the elevation mechanism and transport wheels.
- NEVER remove any cover without first disconnecting AC power.
- NEVER expose this treadmill to rain or moisture. This treadmill is not designed for use outdoors, near a pool, or in any other high humidity environment.
- This is a high-power item; please do not share the same outlet with other high-power machines such as, fridges, air conditioning etc. Please choose an outlet exclusively for the machine and make sure the fuse is 10A.
PARTS and ACCESSORIES
WalkingPad Remote Control:
PLEASE NOTE: Before beginning any exercise program, consult your physician. This is important especially if you are over the age of 45 or individuals with pre-existing health problems.
The pulse sensors are not medical devices. Various factors, including the user’s movement, may affect the accuracy of heart rate readings. The pulse sensors are intended only as an exercise aid in determining heart rate trends in general.
Exercising is great way to control your weight, improving your fitness and reduce the effect of aging and stress. The key to success is to make exercise a regular and enjoyable part of your everyday life.
The condition of your heart and lungs and how efficient they are in delivering oxygen via your blood to your muscles is an important factor to your fitness. Your muscles use this oxygen to provide enough energy for daily activity. This is called aerobic activity. When you are fit, your heart will not have to work so hard. It will pump a lot fewer times per minute, reducing the wear and tear of your heart.
So as you can see, the fitter you are, the healthier and greater you will feel.
Start each workout with 5 to 10 minutes of stretching and some light exercises. A proper warm-up increases your body temperature, heart rate and circulation in preparation for exercise. Ease into your exercise.
After warming up, increase the intensity to your desired exercise program. Be sure to maintain your intensity for maximum performance. Breathe regularly and deeply as you exercise.
Finish each workout with a light jog or walk for at least 1 minute. Then complete 5 to 10 minutes of stretching to cool down. This will increase the flexibility of your muscles and will help prevent post-exercise problems.
This is how your pulse should behave during general fitness exercise. Remember to warm up and cool down for a few minutes.
The most important factor here is the amount of effort you put in. The harder and longer you work, the more calories you will burn.
AUSTRALIAN CONSUMER LAW
Many of our products come with a guarantee or warranty from the manufacturer. In addition, they come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage.
You are entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. Full details of your consumer rights may be found at www.consumerlaw.gov.au
Please visit our website to view our full warranty terms and conditions:
Warranty and Support:
Please email us at [email protected] for all warranty or support issues.
For all warranty or support related enquiries, an email must be sent before contacting us via other means.