Linklike Elite 10 True Wireless Earbuds User Manual
Before the first-time using, please fully charge the earbuds and the charging case.
Charging the Earbuds
To charge the earbuds, please put them back into the charging case (the charging case must have power). It takes approx. 1.5 hours to fully recharge the earbuds.
- When the battery level of the earbud is less than 10%, you will hear a voice prompt “Please charge” every 1 minute until the earbuds turn off automatically.
- Fully dry off the earbuds and the USB C charging port before charging.
- When the earbuds are being charged, Battery level indicator on the charging case shows the charging case’s battery level as below. After 10 seconds, the lights will turn off.
Charging the Charging
Case To charge the charging case, connect the USB C charging cable to the charging case and then to an adapter (not included). It takes approx. 2.5hours to fully charge the charging case.
When the charging case is being charged, Battery level indicator on the charging case shows the charging case’s battery level as below.
For optimal audio performance, it is important to choose the correct size ear tips.
Step1: Select the size that gives you the best comfort and fit in each ear. To determine the best fit, you may need to try all sizes. You may need a different size for each ear.
Step 2: Please check the “R” and “L” labels on the earbuds.
Step 3: Put the earbuds into the corresponding ears.
Step 4: Try rotating the pod to make sure the pod fits comfortably and securely in the ear canal
Take the earbuds out of the charging case, the earbuds will power on automatically (the charging case must have power).
- Put the earbuds back into the charging case and close the case, the earbuds will automatically power off (the charging case must have power).
- The earbuds will automatically power off when connected to no devices or fail to connect for more than 5 minutes; Put the earbuds back into the charging case, close and then open the case, the earbuds will power on again.
To manually power on/off the earbuds, tap and hold buttons on both earbuds for about 3 seconds.
To pair smoothly, please connect the earbuds to your Bluetooth devices within a 0.5 meters range. Before the first-time using, please ensure that the earbuds are kept in the charging case properly.
Step 1: Take both earbuds (Binaural mode) or one earbud (Single-use mode) out of the charging case, the earbuds will automatically power on, and complete TWS pairing. And then, the earbuds enter into Bluetooth connection mode and can be paired to your Bluetooth device.
Step 2: Search and tap “Linklike Elite 10” in your device’s Bluetooth Settings to connect.
Take the earbuds out of the charging case, the earbuds will automatically power on and try to reconnect to the most recently connected Bluetooth device.
Note: The Bluetooth device must be powered on and within the Bluetooth transmission range (33 ft. or 10 m). The earbuds will enter into Bluetooth connection mode if re-connection fails in 10 seconds. Please tap “Linklike Elite 10” in your device’s Bluetooth Settings to connect
Re-connection Beyond the Transmission Range
- When the Bluetooth device is beyond the transmission range for less than 1 minute, the earbuds can complete auto re-connection. If the re-connection fails, please tap “Linklike Elite 10” in your device’s Bluetooth Settings to connect.
- When the Bluetooth device is beyond the transmission range for more than 1 minute, the earbuds will enter into Bluetooth connection mode. The earbuds will automatically power off when connected to no devices for more than 5 minutes.
EARBUDS’ LED INDICATOR
|Status||LED Indicator||Voice Prompt|
|Power on||Flash red and blue 1 s||Power on|
|Power off||Solid red 1 s||Power off|
|Connecting||Slow flash red and blue alternately||Pairing|
|Connected||Flash blue every 5 s||Connected|
|TWS paired||Fast flash blue||Ding|
|Re-connecting||Fast flash blue|
|Low battery||Flash red every 5 s||Please charge|
|Fully charged||No light on|
|Incoming calls||Ring (iOS)/ You have an incoming call (Android)|
|Answer/Hang up/ Reject calls||Du|
|Pause/Play||Tap the button once|
|Previous track||Double tap the button on left earbud|
|Next track||Double tap the button on right earbud|
|Answer/Hang up calls||Tap the button once|
|Reject calls||Tap and hold the button about 1 s|
|Activate voice assistant*||Triple tap the button|
|When you are on a call and a new call comes in|
|Hold current call and answer new call||Tap and hold the button 2 s, and repeat it to switch|
|Hang up current call and answer new call||Tap the button once|
* Voice Assistant feature only works for voice assistant enabled devices.
Reset the earbuds if the earbuds cannot connect with each other properly or cannot connect with your device properly.
Step 1 Clear the pairing history of “Linklike Elite 10” in your device’s Bluetooth Settings.
Step 2 Tap and hold buttons on both earbuds for about 3 seconds to power off the earbuds.
Step 3 Tap and hold buttons on both earbuds for about 10 seconds, and then put the earbuds back into the charging case and close the case, the reset will be done.
Step 4 Take the earbuds out of the charging case. Search and tap “Linklike Elite 10” in your device’s Bluetooth Settings to connect.
|Product||True Wireless Earbuds|
|Bluetooth Version||Bluetooth 5.0|
|Transmission Range||≤ 10 m (Open areas without obstacles or interruption)|
|Audio Code Format||SBC, AAC (aptX not supported)|
|Bluetooth Protocol||HFP, HSP, A2DP, AVRCP|
|Frequency Range||20 Hz – 20 kHz|
|Sensitivity||92 dB ± 3 dB (@ 1 KHz, 1 mW)|
|Impedance||16 Ω ± 10%|
|Driver Size||6 mm drivers x 2|
|Charging Case Capacity||400 mAh|
|Charging Case Input||Type-C, DC 5V / 500 mA|
|Charging Case Charging Time||≈ 2.5 h|
|Recharge Times of the Charging Case to Earbuds||≈ 3 times|
|Earbud Battery Capacity||60 mAh|
|Earbud Charging Time||≈ 1.5 h|
|Playtime (Varies by volume level and content)||≈ 5 h|
|Talk time||≈ 4 h|
|Earbud Net Weight||≈ 4.9 g|
|Working Voltage||3 V – 4.2 V|
|Working Temperature||0 ℃ – 45 ℃|
|Storage Temperature||-10 ℃ – 50 ℃|
* Based on the test results of Linklike Lab, for reference only
- The earbuds may drop out in low battery condition or strong interference (e.g. traffic light or signal in crossroad or door opening /
- closing of elevator).
- Do not use corrosive detergent to clean this product. Keep the product away from fire or any extremely high temperature
- such as a cooking stove, to avoid fire hazards or explosion. If you do not intend to use this product for a long period of time, please put the earbuds back into the charging case, and store it in dry
- environment, and charge the earbuds at least once a month to prolong its life.
- Do not charge below zero degree Celsius. Charging below zero degree Celsius may damage the battery. Permanent hearing damage may occur when earbuds are used at high volume levels for long periods of time.
- Do not disassemble, strike, squeeze or put into fire. Once it is bulging, do not continue to use.
- Do not put in high temperature environment.
- Do not use the product in situations which requires focused attention (e.g. When driving or performing skilled jobs). Keep the product, accessories and packaging parts out of reach of children and pets to prevent accidents and choking hazards.
- This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:(1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Email us to enroll our VIP program and gain an extra half a year warranty