CHOKING HAZARD- Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
SKU: 571803 AGES 6+ YEARS
- L.O.L. Surprise!™ Wireless Earbuds
- Portable Charging Case
- Micro-USB Cable for Case
- Micro-USB Cable for Earbuds
- 2 Small Earbud Tips
Illustrations are for reference only. Styles may vary from actual contents.
Prior to giving this product to a child, remove all packaging material including plastic covers, tape, ties, tags and packaging locks.
Check the audio level on your device (not included) to ensure the volume is set at a safe decibel level for your child. It is important to check this before each use to ensure your child’s hearing is not impacted by the audio level of your device. Playing audio at a level that is too high for your child could result in hearing loss. Some devices are equipped with parental controls that allow the user to control the loudness of the device.
|WIRELESS EARBUDS||CHARGING CASE|
|Wireless Connectivity:||5.0 + EDR/BLE||Charger capacity: ,||800 mAh|
|Battery:||50 mAh lithium polymer||DC output voltage:||DC5V|
|Protocol Support:||HFP1.7; HSP1.2; A2DP1.3;
AVCRP1.6; SPP1.2; PBAP1.0
|DC charging current (max):||1A|
|Play time:||5 hours||DC output current (max):||1A|
|Standby time:||360 hours|
CHARGING THE CASE
Before using fully charge the case with the earbuds in the case. Here’s how:
- Plug the Micro-USB cable into the USB port on your computer (not included) or a 5V DC adapter (not included). Do not use an adapter with a voltage higher than 5V.
- Plug the other end of the cable into the bottom of the charging case.
- The indicator light on the charging case will flash red while it is charging. One flash is the lowest battery level, and four flashes means it is almost fully charged. When fully charged, the light will turn off. Charging takes approximately 45 minutes. A fully charged case will charge the earbuds about 5 times before needing to be charged again.
Charge the battery regularly to maintain optimum performance, even when the earbuds aren’t regularly in use. For example, charge the case and earbuds at least once every six months. Keep the earbuds OFF when not in use for an extended period.
CHARGING THE EARBUDS
The portable charging case will charge the earbuds without being plugged into a power source.
- Place the left earbud in the left port, and the right earbud in the right port inside of the charging case.
- Open the lid on the charging case.
- The indicator lights on the earbuds will be solid red while the earbuds are charging in the case. When fully charged, the lights will turn off.
- Alternatively, use the included Micro-USB Cable for earbuds, and plug one jack into the charging port on each earbud. Plug the other end of the cable into your computer (not included) or a 5V DC adapter (not included). The battery life of the earbuds is about 5 hours per charge.
TURNING ON / PAIRING THE EARBUDS / WIRELESS CONNECTIVITY
- TURN ON
TURN ON: Take both earbuds out of the charging case. The indicator light on the left earbud should ON alternate flashing red and blue. This means the earbuds have automatically turned on successfully.
NOTE: If the earbuds are outside of the case, put them back in the case and take them out again to turn them on. If they do not turn on, charge the case with the earbuds inserted.
- PAIRING EARBUDS
PAIRING: After the earbuds have been removed from the charging case, they will automatically pair in a few seconds, but will be disconnected from your device. Place the earbuds in your ears. You will hear a tone to let you know they have successfully paired.
NOTE: To ensure the earbuds are successfully paired, take out and insert both earbuds in your ears at the same time.
- CONNECT DEVICE
CONNECTING TO DEVICE:
1. Turn on your device (not included).
2. Open the settings menu on your device.
3. Select wireless connectivity and make sure it is on.
4. Your device will search for the wireless earbuds.
5. Select the device name “LOL Surprise Earbuds” to connect to your device.
WEARING THE EARBUDS
- Wear the earbud marked “L” in your left ear and the earbud marked “R” in your right ear.
- Adjust the stem of the earbuds forward or backward so they fit comfortably in your ear.
- If necessary, replace the earbud tips with the included smaller earbud tips by gently pulling the tips off of the earbuds and pressing on the smaller tips.
ANSWER THE PHONE: Press the answer button on your connected device or short press the multi-function button on the earbuds to answer the phone.
HANG UP THE PHONE: Press the hang up button on your connected device or short press the multi-function button on the earbuds to end the call.
REJECT A CALL: Press the reject/hang up button on your connected device or quickly press the multi-function button twice on the earbuds to reject an incoming call.
PLAY/PAUSE/NEXT: With the device wirelessly connected and music playing, press the multi-function button on the left earbud to play and pause music. Press the multi-function button on the right earbud to skip to the next song.
VOICE ASSISTANT: Press the left or right multi-function button for two seconds to access your device’s voice assistant feature. Press again to dismiss the voice assistant.
NOTE: If your Android phone device does not come with a built-in voice assistant, you need to download a third-party program to access this feature.
LOW BATTERY: When the earbuds are running low on power, the indicator light will be off. If the batteries are completely exhausted, you will hear a tone through the earbuds to remind you to charge them. RESET EARBUDS: If the earbuds are not working, turn off the earbuds by pressing and holding the multi-function button on each earbud for 15 seconds. The earbuds will reset. Put them back in the charging case and take them out again to pair. You may need to connect the device to your phone again.
CONNECTING EARBUDS SEPARATELY
USING ONE EARBUD FOR ONE DEVICE:
- Only connect the left earbud.
- Remove the two earbuds from the charging case, and press the multi-function button on both earbuds for 8 seconds to turn them off.
- Press the multi-function button on the left earbud for 6 seconds to turn it on until the blue light flashes.
- Search for the device “LOL Surprise Earbuds” on your list of devices in the wireless connectivity settings on your device.
- Choose the device name to connect and pair the left earbud.
USING EARBUDS FOR DIFFERENT DEVICES:
- Always connect the right earbud first.
- Remove the two earbuds from the charging case.
- Press the multi-function button on both earbuds for 8 seconds to turn off the power.
- Press the multi-function button on the right earbud for 6 seconds to turn it on until the blue light flashes.
- In the wireless connectivity settings on your device, search for “LOL Surprise Earbuds” to connect to that device.
- Once the right earbud is connected press the multi-function button for 6 seconds to turn it on until the blue light flashes.
- Search for “LOL Surprise Earbuds” on another device to connect to that device.
NOTE: To restore to the mode where both are connected to one device, remove the “LOL Surprise Earbuds” wireless connection from the list of paired devices on your device. Remove both earbuds from the charging case and press both multi-function buttons for 8 seconds at the same time to turn them off. Then, press both buttons for 15 seconds to reset the earbuds. Then, insert them into the charging case and take them out again. Find the device “LOL Surprise Earbuds” on your device and select the device name to pair again.
DISCONNECTING THE EARBUDS
In the settings on your device, select the device name and disconnect the earbuds.
- Not all devices are compatible with the earbuds. Your device must have wireless connectivity capabilities.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Always keep the cover on the charging case closed during use to prevent water or debris from entering the device.
- Keep the charging case clean by wiping it off with a dry, soft cloth. Remove earbuds before cleaning the charging stations inside the charging case. Do not place the device under running water or use harsh chemicals or abrasive materials to clean.
- Use a dry cotton swab to clean if necessary.
- Only use a slightly damp cloth to wipe off if necessary.
- Always air dry; do not subject to heat.
- Keep the charging case and earbuds out of direct sunlight for long periods of time. Do not expose the device or accessories to direct heat sources.
- If you do not plan to use the earbuds for an extended period, it is recommended that you turn them off. Regularly charge the battery when not in use to ensure the battery accepts a charge.
LITHIUM POLYMER BATTERY SAFE USAGE
This device is equipped with a lithium polymer (LiPo) rechargeable battery that is non-replaceable. Please pay attention to the following cautions for safe use:
- Before recharging, allow the battery to cool for at least 10 minutes after use.
- Do not dispose of the battery in fire or extreme heat, as this could result in an explosion.
- Do not use or leave the battery near a heat source such as a fire or a heater, as this could result in an explosion.
- Do not strike or throw the battery against hard surfaces.
- Do not immerse the battery in water.
- Keep the battery in a cool, dry place.
- When recharging, only use the Micro-USB Cable specifically included for that purpose.
- Do not over-charge the battery.
- Do not directly solder the battery and pierce the battery with a nail or other sharp object.
- Do not disassemble or alter the battery.
- Charge the battery as necessary. Failure to charge the battery frequently may result in a battery that will no longer accept a charge.
- Do not transport or store the battery with metal objects such as necklaces, hairpins, etc.
- Please recycle a used battery after covering the battery wires/terminals with electrical tape or by inserting it into an individual poly bag. Check local laws and regulations for recycling and/or disposal information.
- Under the environment with electrostatic discharge, the product may malfunction and require the user to reset the product by turning it off and back on again. · Rechargeable batteries are only to be charged by an adult.
- When subjected to extremely low air pressure, it is possible but unlikely that battery usage may result in an explosion or the leakage of flammable liquid or gas.
FCC and IC COMPLIANCE
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help. This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Caution: Modifications not authorized by the manufacturer may void users authority to operate this device. This device contains licence-exempt transmitter(s)/receiver(s) that comply with Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada’s licence-exempt RSS(s). Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause interference. (2) This device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device. FCCID: LU9571803
`Let’s care for the environment!’ The wheelie bin symbol indicates that the product must not be disposed of with other household waste. Please use designated collection points or recycling facilities when disposing of the item. Do not treat old batteries as household waste. Take them to a designated recycling facility.
Please keep this manual as it contains important information.
© 2020 MGA Entertainment, Inc.
L.O.L. SURPRISE!™ is a trademark of MGA in the U.S. and other countries. All logos, names, characters, likenesses, images, slogans, and packaging appearance are the property of MGA.
Printed in China 0720-0-E/INT
MGA Entertainment, Inc.
9220 Winnetka Ave.
Chatsworth, CA 91311 U.S.A.
MGA Entertainment UK Ltd.
50 Presley Way, Crownhill,
Milton Keynes, MK8 0ES, Bucks, UK
0800 521 558
MGA Entertainment (Netherlands) B.V.
Baronie 68-70, 2404 XG Alphen a/d Rijn, The Netherlands
Tel: +31 (0) 172 758 038
E-mail: [email protected]
Imported by MGA Entertainment Australia Pty Ltd
Suite 2.02, 32 Delhi Road
Macquarie Park NSW 2113
1300 059 676