Electric pressure cooker
- To open the lid, hold the handle and turn the lid clockwise till a click sound is heard then lift the lid upwards.(pic 1,2)
- Take out the inner pot and put the food and water into the pot.
Food and water can’t be over 4/5 of the inner pot height. Easy expansion food can’t be over 3/5 of the inner pot height. Food and water can’t lower than 1/5 of the inner pot height.(pic 3,4,5)
- Put the inner pot inside the outer pot. Before that make the inner pot and heating element clean.
Don’t put any debris inside the outer pot or on the surface of the heating element. After putting the inner pot inside, turn the inner pot softly left and right. Keep the inner pot and heating element are in good contact.(pic 6)
- To close the lid.
• Check if the sealing ring has been put inside the stainless steel ring of the lid.
• Turn the sealing ring left and right to make sure if it evenly placed.
• For locking and unlocking the lid, there is a slot on the rim of the pressure cooker body. The lid has to be placed accordingly on the body so that the locking mechanism coincides with this slot.
The “ON” position means to unlock and the “OFF” position means to lock
- According to the pictures, turn the release valve to the seal position and check if the float is dropped(the float should be dropped before working).(pic 9-a,9-b)
• Plugin and the display shows”00:00”.
• ”Timer” button(after pressing this set the time and pressing another function button is ok), press one time will add 0.5 hour.0-24 hours can recycle.(Neglect this step if no need)
• ”Warm/Cancel”, on the standby mode press this button it will begin warm. If on the setting(function selection or timer setting)mode, press this button then it will cancel all the settings and come into standby mode.
Note: If the warm light is on, make sure to cancel it before you do another operation.
• Cooking selections:” rice”, ”soup”, ”porridge”, “chicken”, “meat”, “beans/bones” etc.
- Open the lid and take out the food. When the display shows “beep” and the float is dropped then you can open the lid and take out the food. Do as below:
• Press the button ”cancel/warm” to quit the warm mode.
• Turn the release valve to the” steam release” position until the float is dropped. (pic 10-a,10-b)
• Hold the handle and turn the lid clockwise to the side limit. Then lift the lid and take out the food.(Pic1,2)
• When you cook liquid food such as porridge or viscous liquid when it shows a” beep” , you can’t lift the release valve to release the steam. Make sure to wait it gets cool enough so that the float is dropped. Then you can release the steam otherwise the food may spray.
Always be sure that the float valve is on correctly before use. Incorrect assembly may prevent the cooker from building pressure or allow steam to come out from the sides of the lid.
- Do not touch hot surfaces. Use handles or knobs.
- To protect against electric shock do not immerse or rinse cords or plugs in water or other liquid.
- This appliance should never be operated by children and special care should be taken when the unit is in use in their presence.
- Unplug from outlet when not in use and before cleaning. Allow to cool before putting on taking offparts.
- Do not operate any appliances with a damage cord or plug or after the appliance malfunctions or has been damaged in any manner.
- Do not use any attachments or utensils that were not recommended or supplied by the manufacturer.
- Do not use outdoors.
- Do not let cord hang over edge of table or counter or touch hot surfaces.
- Do not place on or near a hot gas or electric burner, or in a heated oven.
- Extreme caution must be used when moving an appliance containing hot oil or the hot liquids.
- Do not use appliance for anything other than its intended use.
- This appliance cooks under pressure. Improper use may result in scalding injury. Make certain unit is properly closed before operating.
- Never fill the unit above the MAX LINE in the inner pot.
- Always check the pressure release devices for clogs before use.
- Do not open the pressure cooker until the unit has cooled and all internal pressure has been released. If the unit is difficult to open, this indicates that the cooker is still pressurized-do not force it open. Any pressure in the cooker can be hazardous.
- Do not use the pressure cooker for the pressure frying with oil.
- When in operation the pressure cooker requires sufficient air space on all sides including top and bottom. Never operate near any flammable materials such as dish towels, paper towels, paper towels, curtains, paper plates, etc.
- Always plug the electrical cord directly into the wall outlet.
- Do not operate this appliance on an unstable surface.
- NEVER FORCE OPEN THE PRESSURE COOKER. if you need to open it, the press the keeps WARM/CANCEL button carefully slide the pressure valve and make sure all the steam has dissipated from the cooker.
- Always open the lid away from you to avoid skin contact with any remaining heat or steam.
- CAUTION HOT SURFACES. This appliance generates heat and escaping steam during use. Proper precautions must be taken to prevent the risk of personal injury, fires, and damage to property.
- Do not destroy the plastic sealing ring or replace it with other plastic rings.
- In order not to scratch the non stick coating inner pot, please use wood or plastic spoon.
- This digital display offers a wide range of cooking choices including rice, soup, porridge, cake, etc.
- Cooking time is adjusted to suit any recipe or preference. At the completion of the cooking cycle, the unit will automatically shift to keep warm mode.
- Digital pressure cooking utilizes temperatures up to120°C creating a more sterile and healthier environment when compared to traditional cooking methods.
- With timer and pre-set function to make your cooking more convenient. 5. Golden non-stick inner pot, good look and easy to clean.24hours time delay and keep warm function.
BUILT-IN SAFETY FEATURES
- Lid Safety Device: Prevents pressure built-up if lid is not closed properly and prevents lid from opening until all pressure is released.
- Pressure control protection: When using the pressure is up to the rated pressure, it will be releasing the air automatically for pressure limiting.
- Temperature limit protection: The microcomputer controls the temperature of the inner pot. When the temperature is up to the rated temperature, it will stop heating, when the temperature is lower than the rated temperature, it will begin heating again.
- Over-temperature protection: If the temperature is over the limit, the fuse will cut be cut off to prevent a fire hazard.
- “Clog Resistant” Device: Prevents food from blocking the steam release port.
- Pressure control device: During usage, there will be pressure in the pot, if the pressure is too low, the food can’t be boiled. If the pressure is over the limit, the pressure release device will start. This device can control the pressure well and therefore can cook under safe pressure.
- Overpressure auto-discharging protection: When all the devices above are failing, this device can release the pressure from the seal’s side to prevent an explosion.
|6L||220V-50Hz||1000W||22cm||0 — 90KPa||60-80°C|
|8L||220V-50Hz||1300W||26cm||0 — 90KPa||60-80°C|
|10L||220V-50Hz||1600W||27.5cm||0 — 90KPa||60-80°C|
|12L||220V-50Hz||1600W||27.5cm||0 — 90KPa||60-80°C|
CARE AND CLEANING
- CLEANING THE SAFETY DEVICES: In addition to the lid, the other safety devices on the Power Cooker must also be cleaned after each use.
- THE PRESSURE VALVE: To remove the Pressure Valve, simply pull up and the valve will release from its spring lock mechanism. Apply mild detergent and wash it under warm running water. After cleaning, check to see that the interior spring-loaded part moves freely. Put the Pressure Valve back in place by pushing it down onto the spring-loaded mechanism. This appliance requires little maintenance. It contains no user-serviceable parts. Do not try to repair by yourself. Contact customer service for qualified repair information.
- TO CLEAN: After use, unplug unit and allow to cool completely before cleaning. The Pressure Cooker must be cleaned thoroughly after each use in order to avoid staining caused by a build-up of food or cooking residue.
- DO NOT POUR COLD WATER INTO A HOT PRESSURE COOKER. 5. WIPE BASE AFTER EACH USE WITH A SOFT, DAMP CLOTH OR SPONGE, MAKING SURE ALL FOOD RESIDUES IS REMOVED.DO NOT IMMERSE BASE IN WATER when cleaning the lid, the rubber gasket must be removed and washed separately with a sponge or soft cloth and warm soapy water.
– Unplug and let the pressure cooker cool to room temperature before cleaning.
– Wash the removable pot with warm soapy water and clean with a soft cloth or sponge. Rinse off with clean water and towel dry.
– Wash the lid with all with warm, soapy water and clean with a soft cloth or sponge. Rinse off with clean water and towel dry.
– Wipe the mirror finished outer Housing with a damp soft cloth or sponge(glass cleaner gives housing a brilliant luster.). – Never use harsh chemical detergents, scouring pads or powders on any of the parts or components. – Always check that the pressure valve and float valve are in good order and debris free.
This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental. capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning.
use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
The appliance must not be immersed.
The ducts in the pressure regulator allowing the escape of steam should be checked regularly to ensure that they are not blocked.
The container must not be opened until the pressure has decreased sufficiently.
Pot/spoon/ measuring cup can put in the dishwasher, others hand-wash recommended.
|Function||Default time||Timer range||Preset time|
|Beans / Bone||25min||15-35||24h|
|Cake / Bread||18min||8-30||24h|
|Warming / Cancel||24h||/||/|
|FAULT I||Sensor cut