METALUX Integrated LED Panel Light Instruction Manual
- Indoor usage only
- Operating temperature: -20-40°C
- Pls cut off the power before installation or maintenance
- The environment where exceeding rated operating temperature may damage lamp’s lifespan
- Pls contact the manufacturer or service agent directly if you encounter any problems during installation.
- Connect the product to AC side.
- Continuously switch 3 times to get the light become flashing status.
- Connect the mobile phone with Wifi, and turn on k Tuya smart APP.
- Click add – all devices – lighting for connecting.
- Device connected successfully.
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the users authority to operate the equipment.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Radiation Exposure Statement
This equipment complies with FCC radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. This equipment should be installed and operated with minimum distance 20cm between the radiator and your body.
FCC ID: 2AUI9-GESMRT