MPOW Sports Wireless Earphones User Manual
We are appreciated for purchasing our Mpow Sl 0. This guide contains instructions for setting up and using your Mpow Sl O easily.
How To Pair
- Tum on the Bluetooth function on your phone.
- Power it on. then it will enter the pairing mode automatically. Orange and white lights will staJt flashing alternately with the 110ice “Pairing·
- Search for the Bluetooth devices and select “Mpow 51 O “(Enter the code “0000” if needed).
- When pairing is successful, the white light will staJt flashing slowly. You will also hear the 110ice “Connected”.
02. Pair to another device
- In the state of shut-down, keep pressing the MFB button for 5-7 seconds or so. Do not release it until the orange and white lights staJt flashing alternately with the 110ice “Pairing·.
- The rest goes the same as above.
Power ON/ OFF
Redial/Play/ Pause/ Answer /Hang Up/ Reject/Siri
Correct Disposal of This Product
( Waste Electrical& Electronic Equipment ) ,;U._ This Marking shown on the product or its literature, indicate that – it should not be disposed with other household wastes at the
end of its working lire.
To prevent possible harm to the environment or human health li’om uncontrolled waste disposal, please separate this li’om other types of astes and recycle it responsibly to promote the sustainable reuse of material resources Household user should contact either the retailer where they purchased this product or their local government office. for details of where and how they can take this item for environmentally sare recycling. Business users should contact their supplier and check the terms and conditions of the purchase contact This product should not be mixed with other commercial wastes for disposal.
Operation is subject to the following three condition S:
- This device may not cause harmful interference. and
- This device must accept any interference received. including interference that may cause undesired operation.
- This device has been evaluated to meet general RF exposure requirement The device can be used in portable exposure condition without restriction.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device. pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates. uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and. if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions. may cause harmful interference to radio communications. HOllefer. there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception. which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on. the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one
or more of the following measures
Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio /TV technician for help.
- Please fully charge it if it was going to lay idle for a long time and place it in a cool and d,y place. Please recharge ~ each 2 months for storage.
- Please fully charge it for the first use.