MPOW True Wireless Earbuds User Manual
(Size M is preinstalled on earbuds)
- Mode 1
- Mode 2
- The earphones automatically turn on (with white LED light flashing) and start pairing when they are taken out from the charging case.
- In the shutdown status, and when the earphones are not in the charging case, press and hold the MFB button on the Right and Left earphones for 2s to power on (with the white LED light flashing)
- Mode 1
- Mode 2
- Put the earphones back in the charging case, and theyll shut down automatically.
- If the earphones are not in the charging case, just keep pressing the MFB button for 5 on the R/L earphone to power off.
Take out the earphones. they automatically enter the pairing mode when the white and red lights start flashing alternately. and then select “Mpow M30”.
Note: The earbud will reconnect to the paired device by priority. If you want to pair to the second smartphone. please disconnect Bluetooth on the paired smartphone.
- Volume Up/Down
Volume +:press and hold the MFB button of Right earbud to turn up the volume increasingly. Volume -: press and hold the MFB button of Left earbud to turn down the volume decreasingly.
- Next / Previous Track
Double click the MFB button on the R/L earphone.
- Play / Pause
Click the MFB button on the Right or Left earphone once.
- Answer/Hang up
Double click the MFB button on the RA earphone.
Keep pressing the MFB button on the Right a Left 93 !phone fats,
- Activate Siri
Triple click MFB button on the Right a Left earphones.
In the state of charging .simultaneously press and hold both MFB button for 5s
Do not put the earbuds in the charging case when the earbuds are wet.
CORRECT DISPOSAL OF THIS PRODUCT
( Waste Electrical& Electronic Equipment )
This Marking shown on the product or its literature.indicate ii that it should not be disposed with other household wastes at the end of its working life.
To prevent possible harm to the environment or human health from uncontrolled waste disposal. please separate this from other types of wastes and recycle it responsibly to promote the sustainable reuse of material resources.Household user should
contact either the retailer where they purchased this product or their local government office. for details of where and how they can take this item for environmentally safe recycling.
Business users should contact their supplier and check the terms and conditions of the purchase contact This product should not be mixed with other commercial wastes for disposal.
Any Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the users authority to operate the equipment
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause harmful interference. and
- this device must accept arty interference received. including interference that may cause undesired operation
FCC Radiation Exposure Statement:
This equipment complies with FCC radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment