MPOW FLAME SPORTS WIRELESS EARPHONES MODEL: BH088A
We are appreciated for purchasing our new Mpow Flame product. This guide contains instructions for setting up and using your Mpow Flame easily.
Power ON / OFF
How To Pair
- Press and hold the MFB button for 3~4s. Then the blue and red light will flash aternately, which means it is in the state of pairing.
- Turn on the Bluetooth function on your phone or other Bluetooth enabled device.
- Search for the Bluetooth device and select “Mpow Flame” (Enter the code “0000” if needed).
- When pairing is successful, the red light will stop flashing and the blue light will flash once every 5 seconds. You will also hear the vioce prompt “Your headset is connected”.
Play / Pause / Answer / Hang Up / Reject / Redial / Activate Siri
Volume Control / Music Control
Correct Disposal of This Product
(Waste Electrical& Electronic Equipment )
This Marking shown on the product or its literature, indicate that it should not be disposed with other household wastes at the end of its working life.
To prevent possible harm to the environment or human health from uncontrolled waste disposal, please separate this from other types of wastes and recycle it responsibly to promote the sustainable reuse of material resources.Household user should contact either the retailerwhere they purchased this product, or their local government oce, for details of where and how they can take this item for environmentally safe recycling.
Business users should contact their supplier and check the terms and conditions of the purchase contact. This product should not be mixed with other commercial wastes for disposal.
Operation is subject to the following three conditions:
- This device may not cause harmful interference, and
- This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
- This device has been evaluated to meet general RF exposure requirement. The device can be used in portable exposure condition without restriction.
This eq uipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio / TV technician for help.
- Please fully charge it if it was going to be lain idle for a long time and place it in a cool and dry place.Please recharge it each 2 months for storage.
- Please fully charge it for the first use.