About your machine
- Voltage / Supply
- Rated Input Power
- Weight (ready to work)
- Company Name & Address
- Machine yr/wk Serial number
- WEEE Logo
- Protection Class 2 Symbol
- CE Mark
PPE (personal protective equipment). That may be required for certain operations.
|Dust / Allergens Protection
|Caution Floor Sign
NOTE: A risk assessment should be conducted to determine which PPE should be worn.
WEEE Legislation (Waste, Electrical and Electronic Equipment)
Vacuum cleaners, accessories, and packaging should be sorted for environmentally-friendly recycling.
(Only for EU Countries)
Do not dispose of vacuum cleaners into household waste! According to the European Directive 2012/19/EU on waste electrical and electronic equipment and its incorporation into national law.
Vacuum cleaners that are no longer suitable for use must be separately collected and sent for recovery in an environmentally friendly manner.
Failure to rectify the problem or in the event of a breakdown contact your Numatic dealer or the Numatic Technical helpline +44 (0)1460 269268
Keep the machine clean, including hoses and tubes.
Ensure the bag and filter are fitted.
Regularly examine the power cord.
Check dust bag frequently.
Check filters are clean.
Weekly – as daily and:
Check for any worn or damaged parts and replace them immediately.
Mains leads: HO5-V2V2-F 10m x 2 x 0.75 mm
Information for DRY use Vacuum cleaners
Read the instruction manual before using the machine.
Operators shall be adequately instructed on the use of their machines.
As with all electrical equipment, care and attention must be exercised at all times during use, in addition to ensuring that routine and preventative maintenance is carried out periodically to ensure safe operation. Failure to carry out maintenance as necessary, including the replacement of parts to the correct standard could render this equipment unsafe and the manufacturer can accept no responsibility in this respect.
Maintenance should only be carried out by a qualified person.
This machine is for DRY USE only and must not be stored outside or used in wet conditions. The machine shall be disconnected from the mains by removing the plug from the supply socket during cleaning or maintenance and when replacing parts or converting the machine to another unction.
This machine is not to be used by children or persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience or knowledge.
This appliance is intended to be cleaned and maintained by an adult.
Children being supervised are not to play with the machine.
This machine is not a toy. This machine is not suitable for picking up hazardous or explosive dust.
Contact your local distributor if you require a machine capable of performing these tasks.
Ensure that the filtration system fitted to the machine is suitable for the material being collected.
This vacuum cleaner is intended for indoor use in the collection of dry materials.
This machine should be stored indoors only.
The primary use for this machine is commercial, for example in hotels, schools, hospitals, factories, shops, and offices.
This product complies with the requirements of clause 20 of IEC/EN 60335-2-69 Stability and Mechanical Hazards.
This vacuum cleaner is fitted with a thermal protection device. If the vacuum cleaner stops working, remove the plug from the wall before investigating where the fault lies.
If the vacuum cleaner has a blockage, switch off, remove the plug from the socket, inspect the floor tool, tubes, and hose for debris. If the floor tool, tubes, and hose are clear, replace the dust bag and clean the filter.
The vacuum cleaner should be inspected after use for damage.
The vacuum cleaner should be stored in a dry place.
- Keep your machine clean including hoses and tubes.
- Change the dust bag frequently.
- Keep filters clean.
- Keep diffuser filter (where fitted) clean.
- Use filter bags, they will enhance performance and help keep the machine clean.
- Use a Numatic Original filter bag under fine dust conditions.
- Keep hoses and tubes clear.
- Replace any worn or damaged parts immediately.
- Only use the socket outlet on the machine for purposes specified in the instructions.
- Only use the brushes provided with the machine. The use of other brushes may impair safety.
- Regularly examine the power cord. If damage is found such as cracking or aging the power cord must be
replaced by a qualified person.
- Only replace the power cord with the correct Numatic-approved replacement part.
- Pull-on the cable to unplug the machine from the power supply.
- Use to suck up hot ashes or lighted cigarette ends.
- Use steam cleaners or pressure washers to clean the machine or use in the rain.
- Immerse in water for cleaning.
- Attempt machine maintenance or cleaning unless the power supply plug has been removed from the
- Use in wet environments or to collect wet materials.
- Under any circumstances place foreign objects including (but not limited to) air fresheners, air freshener
capsules, or scented beads of any type into the top filter of the machine. Doing so can be dangerous and
risk damage to the machine and may invalidate the machine warranty.
|Weight (Ready to work)
|Sound Pressure (LpA) Uncertainty (KpA)
|≤70 dB(A) 0.5dB
|320 mm x 340 mm x 345 mm
|Henry and Hetty TriTex Filter
|HepaFlo Dust Bags
|NVM 1CH (Pack of 3)
|NVM 1CH (Pack of 5)
|NVM 1CH (Pack of 10)
Numatic International Limited,
Chard, Somerset, TA20 2GB
Telephone: 01460 68600
Fax: 01460 68458
UNITED KINGDOM: www.numatic.co.uk
Specification subject to change without prior notice
www.myhenry.co.uk © Numatic International Limited
910084 01/20 (A03)