Onn CD/Bluetooth Boombox
Warning: Changes or modifications to this unit not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Additional Warnings and Precautions
- TO PREVENT ELECTRIC SHOCK, MATCH WIDE BLADE OF PLUG TO WIDE SLOT, FULLY INSERT.
- Mains plug is used as disconnect device and it should remain readily operable during intended use. In order to disconnect the apparatus from the mains completely, the mains plug should be disconnected from the mains socket outlet completely.
- Use of controls or adjustments or performance of procedures other than those specified may result in hazardous radiation exposure.
- Changes or modifications to this unit not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
- Shock hazard – Do Not Open.
- Caution and marking information is located at the rear or bottom of the apparatus.
- To reduce the risk of fire or electric shock, do not expose this apparatus to rain, moisture, dripping, or splashing.
- Objects filled with liquids, such as vases, shall not be placed on the apparatus.
- This product utilizes a Class 1 laser to read Compact Discs. This laser Compact Disc Player is equipped with safety switches to avoid exposure when the CD door is open and the safety interlocks are defeated. Invisible laser radiation is present when the CD Player’s lid is open and the system’s interlock has failed or been defeated. It is very important that you avoid direct exposure to the laser beam at all times. Please do not attempt to defeat or bypass the safety switches.
We’d love to hear from you.
Scan with your Walmart app and let us know what you think.
We’re here for you every day from
7 a.m. – 9 p.m. CST.
Give us a call at 1-888-516-2630
What’s in the Box?
Check to make sure you have everything below.
- CD Boom Box
- Product Guide
Get to Know Your Stereo
Let’s Get Started
Here’s what you’ll need to do to start playing:
Power On Your Stereo
- To use battery power, insert 6 C batteries (not included).
- To use AC power, plug the power cord into a standard power outlet.
Using the Bluetooth Feature
Pairing a Bluetooth Device for the First Time
Note: This unit receives Bluetooth signals. You can connect Bluetooth audio devices such as smart phones, MP3 players, tablets, computers etc. to this unit via Bluetooth and stream music. This unit does not send Bluetooth signals, it only receives Bluetooth signals. Therefore, headphones or earbuds cannot be connected to this unit via Bluetooth. However, you can connect headphones or earbuds via 3.5mm headphone jack with an aux cord.
- Slide the Source Switch to Bluetooth Mode. The letters “bt” will flash on the display. When pairing, remain within 3 feet of the unit.
- If the unit does not automatically begin to pair, press and hold the Pair button.
- Using the controls on your Bluetooth device, select the onn. CD Boom box in your Bluetooth settings to pair.
- If your device should become unpaired, follow the above steps again.
- If any pairing issues should occur, unpair the unit on your Bluetooth device and follow the above steps again.
Playing Audio Wirelessly
To select, play, pause or skip a track, use the controls on the connected Bluetooth Device, or press the Pair/Play/Pause or Tun/Skip/Search buttons.
But Wait…There’s More!
Loading and Playing a CD
- Open the CD door and place a CD in the boombox, label side facing up.
- Close the CD door.
- Slide the Source Switch to CD mode.
- Press the Play/Pause button to begin playing the loaded disc.
Programming a CD
- Press the Stop button to stop a loaded CD.
- Press the Program button. “01” will blink on the display.
- Press the Skip/Search buttons to select a track.
- Press the Program button to add the selected track to the program.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 to program up to 20 tracks to play in a specified order.
- Press the Stop button to cancel a program.
- Adjust the position of the FM wire antenna to improve reception.
- Slide the Source Switch to FM radio mode.
- Adjust the Tuning dial to tune the radio.