Loud Bluetooth Speaker – Oraolo M91 24W Wireless Portable Large Speaker Stereo Sound
- CONNECTIVITY TECHNOLOGY: Bluetooth, Auxiliary, USB
- BRAND: Oraolo
- MODEL NAME: M91 speaker
- DRIVER: 4
- SENSITIVITY: 82. 2dB
- OUTPUT POWER: 12 Wx2
- SPEAKER UNIT SIZE: 3”x2
- CHARGING TIME: about 4-5 hours
- PRODUCT DIMENSIONS: 10.6 x 4.5 x 5.1 inches
- ITEM WEIGHT: 3.69 pounds
The M91 Bluetooth speaker features a 24W dual speaker setup with loud stereo sound output devices that can play without distortion even at maximum volume. More accurate bass and midrange can be achieved with the newest stereo driver. The M91 Bluetooth speaker’s incredible sound quality makes it excellent for both indoor and outdoor travel. Portable speakers come with excellent waterproof protection, a sturdy silicone housing, and a port cover that protects the speaker from the elements, allowing you to listen to music in a variety of settings. The M91 Bluetooth speaker is made of the newest ABS material, which protects it from impact and ensures that it will not be damaged if dropped from a height of three feet.
The metal frame protects the speaker and ensures that the sound quality is not harmed during playback. Ideal for camping, hiking, and other outdoor activities. Connecting to iPhone, iPad, Smartphones, Tablets, Windows, and other devices through Bluetooth 5.0 technology and the latest Bluetooth ATS chip takes seconds. It can offer the highest sound quality transmission in a barrier-free environment, as well as no distortion and no playback delay.
- 1x M91
- 1x User Manual
- 1x Aux-In Cable
- 1x micro USB charging cable
- Water-resistant IPX5 & Ultra-portable with TPU handle
- High-quality crystal clear sound
- Louder volume & more bass
- Latest wireless technology
- Long battery & Lifetime guarantee
- Support WIRELESS/Aux-In/ TF card mode
DIAGRAM OF CONTROLS
Before using M91, please use the micro USB cable (included in the package) charging.
- The speaker must be turned OFF before charging, to avoid making the speaker work abnormal, please do not charge when the unit is power on.
- Plug the small micro USB pin into the charger port on the rear side of the speaker, and another end of the cable (the standard USB 2.0 plug) into any standard USB port (such as computer or charger).
- The red LED will automatically turn on while it is charging, when fully charged, the LED indicator light will be turned OFF.
- Long press and hold the POWER button to turn the speaker On.
- M91 is ready to pair, the LED indicator will be flashing white. Usually sets the steps to enter the ‘Settings’ -> “M91”
- Once paired successfully, the power indicator turns blue and makes a prompt sound
- When incoming call, short press the PLAY button to answer. Hang up, please press the PLAY button again
- If the speaker is in low power or in a weak state, sometimes it may not be connected to the phone, PC, iPad or other devices. Please charge immediately before use
- When the enabled audio device is connected, if it exceeds the connection distance over 10M, the signal will be disconnected. When you close the speaker, it will automatically be re-connected
WIRELESS PAIRING DIAGRAM
- Connect with a 3.5mm cable for Aux-in mode playing, the LED indicator to be Red
- In Aux-In mode, cannot answer the incoming calls via the speaker
When the Aux-In jack is connected, it will automatically turn on the Aux-In mode. But short press “M” is switch mode to wireless
TF CARD MODE
- To insert a TF card into the unit, you can play music from it
- In TF card mode, you can not answer the calls from the M91 speaker
When TF card is inserted, it will automatically turn on TF mode. But short press “M” is to switch to wireless mode.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Long press the POWER button for 2 seconds to turn OFF the device, to make sure that it is properly protected
- Avoid high temperatures (above 40 degrees Celsius), for example, in hot cars or in direct sunlight
The high temperature will damage the surface and reduce the battery life
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I connect my Oraolo Bluetooth speaker to my phone?
The first step is to activate pairing mode on the speaker. To pair the speaker, turn it on and press the Bluetooth button for a long time. Other devices can discover the speaker once it is in pairing mode.
- What is the procedure for resetting my portable wireless speaker?
Remove all associated devices from the speaker first. Then, for more than three seconds, press and hold the Bluetooth and power buttons simultaneously to return the speaker to factory settings.
- What is the power source for wireless speakers?
By passing alternating current through an antenna, a transmitter linked to the audio system converts electrical signals to radio waves. From the antenna, radio waves are emitted. The radio signal is detected by an antenna and receiver on the wireless speaker, and the receiver transforms it to an electrical signal.
- Why isn’t my Bluetooth speaker working?
Both devices’ loudness levels should be increased. Make sure the music is playing on your source device. Avoid placing the wireless speaker near metal objects or other devices that could create interference. Make sure there are no other devices connected to the wireless speaker’s AUDIO IN port.
- Why isn’t my Bluetooth music playing via my speaker despite the fact that it’s connected?
This is frequently caused by a broken or poor Bluetooth network. To fix this, you’ll need to first unpair the device. Restart the speaker and pair it with the Bluetooth device once more. If the problem persists, you’ll have to entirely remove the pairing information from your devices.
- What’s the deal with my Bluetooth speaker not working?
If your portable wireless speaker won’t turn on, check the following: Make sure your speaker is fully charged. Even if you connect the USB charging cord, the speaker will not turn on if the battery is dead. Before using the speaker, let it charge for about an hour.
- Is it necessary to charge wireless speakers?
Yes, most wireless speakers require AC adaptors and must be plugged into a standard outlet or power strip. Some systems employ rechargeable batteries to become “totally wireless,” although this feature necessitates constant charging and repositioning to use this type of surround sound system.
- Is it necessary to use an amplifier with wireless speakers?
Because power cannot be delivered wirelessly, the speaker needs additional power to produce the audio signal that is wirelessly communicated so that you can actually hear it. This implies that the speaker must still be connected to a power supply and an amplifier physically.
- What is the best way to adjust the volume on my Bluetooth speaker?
The volume of a Bluetooth device can be altered by pressing the volume control button on either a connected phone or a Bluetooth device.
- What’s the deal with the low Bluetooth volume?
Your volume may be too low on some phones due to their operating systems. The most common solution for Android devices is to disable Bluetooth Absolute Volume in the phone’s settings. This may be found in your phone’s Developer Options for some devices.