Please handle this product with care and inspect it regularly to ensure it is in good working order.
If the product, power supply cord or plug shows any signs of damage: stop use, unplug, and contact Kogan.com/support.
Safety and Warnings
• Read all instructions before using the appliance and retain for reference.
• This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
• Do not use outside of indoor household use as described in this manual.
• Always unplug by the plug and do not pull the cord or touch with wet hands.
• Do not allow the power cord to be exposed to water, heat, direct sunlight or overhang where it can be pulled or otherwise be damaged or pose a hazard.
IMPORTANT: Always switch the power off before opening the filter cover.
|1. Input/ output connections
3. Main body
4. Draining container cover
5. Draining container
6. Curved output bar
7. Connection bar
8. Spray bar
9. Spray bar cover
|10. Filter entrance
11. Connection bar
12. Curved input bar
13. Filter input joint
14. Input bar
15. Input cover
16. Suction disk
|220-240V, 50Hz, 35W
|258 x 258 x 430mm
- As per the diagram, undo the clasps labeled 1 and 2 to separate the main body and head.
- Install the draining container and medium filter into the main body in turn. Press firmly to combine the main body and head. Then refasten the clasps.
- Pull the securing buckles to expose the connections for the input and output pipes. Install and fasten input and output pipes with nuts. When connected, press the securing buckles to fix in position.
- As per the above diagram, install the input and output curved bars in the aquarium. NOTE: The output bar has a spray bar and the input bar has a filter entrance.5. As per the above diagram, press the blue buckle forcibly once. The blue buckle will rebound. The input bar will absorb water into main body at the same time, forcing air out of main body through output bar. When the level of water in output bar is equal to the level of aquarium, you may power on the aquarium.
Water intake/drainage hose assembly
|‘Steps to Resolve
|No filter response when pressing buckle connected
|Input and output bars incorrectly connected
|Reassemble correctly (Input bar has filter entrance)
|Motor not working
|Turn on power
|Impeller missing or motor clogged
|Set impeller or clean drive system
|Water flow inhibited
|Hose adaptor dirty
|Detach and clean with brush
|Hoses incorrectly connected
|Reconnect, ensure not crimped
|Dirt build-up in hoses
|Clean hoses and intake/drainage pipes
|Remove, wash with tank water
|Filter produces abnormal sound when starting
|Air entering from hose connection
|Ensure hoses connected correctly
|Air remaining in filter case
|Leave power on, shake unit to help remove remaining air
|Filter produces abnormal sound during operation
|Apply lubricant (e.g. Vaseline) to 0-rings
|Air remaining in filter
|Damaged impeller/drive magent
|Contact Kogan Support
|Insufficient water flow, interference in impeller
|Set impeller, clean drive system
If the above steps do not rectify any issue you are facing, contact Kogan Support.
User manual is subject to change without notice. For the latest version of your user manual, please visit http://www.kocian.com/usermanuals/