Poloroid PBT162 Wireless Earbuds
Before You Begin…
READ THIS MANUAL CAREFULLY AND SAVE FOR FUTURE REFERENCE
To ensure safe and proper use. read all safety information before using the device. Only use with manufacture Approved batteries, chargers. accessories, and supplies.
- THIS DEVICE IS NOT A TOY, do NOT allow children or pets to use or el, with this device.
- Do not disassemble, modify. or repair the device.
- Do not expose to extreme temperatures (heat or cold), open flames, humid, or wet conditions.
- De not submerge In *maw
- Low power may cause poor Bluetooth connection or sound distortion.
- Do not overcharge battery.
- It using with a USB adapter, make sure the adapter is not damaged.
- Do not allow the USB port or the connectors of the supplied USB cable to be exposed to dust or water, or to come into contact with any conductive materials such as liquids. metallic powders, etc.
- The earbuds and case should not be disposed of with regular household waste. Please consult the local authorities on the correct way to dispose of this device.
For any questions or problems with your product. please visit our website at SoothemTelecom.com and click on Product Support
In the Box
- PBT162 -Due Wireless Earbuds loll
- Charging Case (x1)
- USB Charging Cable loll
- User Manual lull
- Quickstart Guide (x1)
Location of Controls
Answering/Ending Phone Calls
To use the earbuds phone functions, you must be paired to a Bluetooth-enabled device. Once paired, you can control phone functions with earbud controls listed below.
- Press the [Multi] button on either earbud to answer an incoming phone call
- Press the [Multi] button on either earbud to end a phone call.
- Press and hold the [Multi] button on either earbud to reject an incoming phone call.
Re-Pairing the Earbuds
The PBT162 earbuds should pair to each other automatically when powered ON. If the earbuds come unwired from each other or only one earbud pairs to your device, try following these instructions to re-pair
- Go to your device’s Bluetooth settings and find the earbuds on the list of Bluetooth devices. Tap to manually “Forget” the earbudlsl, then turn your device’s Bluetooth OFF.
- Power the earbuds OFF and then back ON again at the same time.
- After a moment, the earbuds should automatically re-pair to each other. A voice will be heard indicating that they have paired to each other.
- Once re-paired, you can now pair the earbuds to your mobile device. Turn your device’s Bluetooth back on again. Follow the instructions in the Bluetooth Peking section of this manual to try pairing again.
- The earbuds will automatically power ON when removed from their case, and power OFF when placed into their case.
- When powered ON, the earbuds will automatically pair to each other and then enter Bluetooth pairing mode. They may automatically re-pair to a previously paired device in range.
- The earbuds can also be powered ON and OFF by pressing and holding the earbuds’ [Multi] buttons for 3-4 seconds.
- Power the earbuds ON. Both eel-buds LED indicators will flash RED and BLUE.
- After a moment, a voice will be heard on the earbuds indicating that they have paired to each other. The LED indicator on the main earbud will flash RED and BLUE and the on the other earbud will slowly flash BLUE.
- Set your mobile device to search for Bluetooth devices. When it appears, select P137162 from the list of found devices.
- Once successfully paired to your device, a voice will be heard and the LED indicators on both earbuds will slowly flash BLUE.
When paired to a Bluetooth device, volume adjustment & playback can be controlled with your paired device or with the earbud controls below.
- Press the [Mold] button on either earbud to pause and resume playback.
- Press and hold the [Multi] button for 1.5 seconds on either earbud to activate your device’s Voice Assistant if it has one.
- Press the [ + ] button on either earbud to skip to the next track.
- Press the [ —] button on either earbud to skip to the previous track.
- Press and hold the [ + ] button on either earbud to increase volume.
- Press and hold the [ — ] button on either earbud to decrease volume.
Charging the Case
Insert the small connector of the supplied micro–USB charging cable into the micro-USB charging port on the front of the charging case. Insert the large connector into the USB port on a computer or a 5V USB adapter (not included) and plug into a wall socket.
The case charging LED indicator will flash RED while charging and turn solid RED when fully charged.
When low on power, a tone will be heard and the earbuds’ LED indicators will flash RED to indicate that they need to be recharged.
Charging the Earbuds
Use the included charging case to protect and charge the earbuds as described below.
- Make sure that the case is fully charged.
- Open the cover of the charging case and place the earbuds into the correct charging ports with their Mufti] buttons being up. They should easily “clip” into place and feel secure.
- The earbuds will automatically begin charging when placed into the case. The earbuds’ LED indicators will tom RED while charging and turn OFFwhen fully charged.
While the earbuds are in the case, you can turn the earbud charging ON and OFF by pressing the [POWER ] button on the platform inside of the case. The embed charging indicator on the case will turn BLUE when the case is charging the earbuds.