100 oz. Pet Fountain
GWW00-16688 | Product Manual
Have questions about your Pet Fountain or need training tips for your pet?
Our Customer Care representatives are here to help you.
Call our USA-based Customer Care Center at +1 (866) 381-2785
USA & Canada: Mon-Fri 8am-8pm EST | Sat 9am-5pm EST
This product includes a one-year warranty.
Call, click, or chat with us before you return your product. premierpet.com
Hereinafter Radio Systems Corporation and any other affiliate or Brand of Radio Systems
Corporations may be referred to collectively as “We” or “Us”.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
Explanation of Attention Words and Symbols used in this Product Manual
This is the safety alert symbol. It is used to alert you to potential personal injury hazards.
Obey all safety messages that follow this symbol to avoid possible injury or death.
WARNING WARNING indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, could result in death or serious injury.
NOTICE NOTICE is used to address practices not related to personal injury.
- When using this product, basic precautions should always be followed including: Read all the instructions before using this product.
- To reduce the risk of injury, close supervision is necessary when using this product near children.
- Do not operate this product with a damaged cord or plug or if the product malfunctions or is dropped or damaged in any manner.
- To reduce the risk of electrical shock, do not place or store products where it can fall or be pulled into a tub or sink while plugged in.
- Always unplug this product when not in use, before assembling or disassembling, and before cleaning.
- Dispose of all packaging material properly. Some items may be packed in plastic bags. These bags could cause suffocation. Keep away from children and pets.
- Do not run dry. Always maintain the water level.
- Do not unplug by pulling on the cord. To unplug, grasp the plug, not the cord.
- Do not allow electronics to contact liquids.
- Only rinse the filters with water and never use soap.
- Do not use outdoors. FOR INDOOR USE ONLY.
- Read all instructions before operating the product.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
How It Works
The Premier Pet ™ Fountain holds 100 ounces of fresh, filtered water. Your pet has the option to drink from the free-falling water stream, upper dish, or shallow bowl. The submersible pump recirculates the water and the activated carbon filter removes bad tastes and odors. The continuously moving water prevents bacteria growth, keeping the fountain cleaner than a standing water bowl. The BPA-free plastic design comes apart for easy cleaning and is top-shelf dishwasher safe (excluding the pump).
- Remove the housing by pushing in on both sides and lifting it up.
- On the backside of the lower bowl, remove the cord from the notch.
- Remove the pump from the square indentation. Pull the cord up through the hole.
- Take the pump apart by first removing the faceplate. You may need to use a fingernail to pry it off.
- Remove the teardrop-shaped stator by pulling up on the small lip.
- Use a fingernail to pull out the impeller, which is held in place magnetically.
Rinse all fountain components (except for the adaptor) with warm water before using the pet fountain. This will remove any residue from the manufacturing process.
Reassemble the fountain.
- Rinse the carbon filter and insert it into the housing with the black side facing the pump.
Pick up the fountain by the bowl and place it in the desired location. Pour water into the bowl and the housing. Leave a ½ in. of space between the water level and the rim of the bowl.
Make sure the electrical power cord, the adaptor, and your hands are completely dry. Connect the in-line plug and make sure no silver is showing, then plug the adapter into a standard electrical wall outlet.
Tips and Maintenance Cleaning the Fountain
NOTE: Replace the carbon filter every 2-4 weeks.
- Unplug the fountain, and disconnect the in-line plug.
- Pick up the pet fountain by the bowl and take it to the sink.
- Disassemble the pet fountain and discard the carbon filter.
- Reference page 4 for instructions on cleaning your pump. Use a solution of 80% water and 20% white vinegar to remove hard water buildup.
- Wash all other parts with warm water and soap, or place in the top rack of the dishwasher.
NOTE: Do not place the adaptor or pump in the dishwasher.
- Reassemble the pet fountain.
The use of this product is subject to your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained with this product. Use of this product implies acceptance of all such terms, conditions, and notices. If you do not wish to accept these terms, conditions, and notices, please return the product, unused, in its original packaging and at your own cost and risk to the relevant Customer Care location together with proof of purchase for a full refund.
- Proper Use
Proper Use includes, without limitation, reviewing the entire Product Manual and any specific safety information statements. The specific temperament or size/weight of your pet may not be suitable for this product. If you are unsure whether this product is appropriate for your pet, please consult your veterinarian or certified trainer prior to use. For products used with pets where training is desired, Radio Systems Corporation recommends that these training products are not used if your pet is aggressive and accepts no liability for determining suitability in individual cases.
- No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
This product is designed for use with pets only. This product is not intended to harm, injure or provoke. Using this product in a way that is not intended could result in a violation of Federal, State, or local laws.
- Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Radio Systems Corporation or any of its associated companies be liable for (i) any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damage and/or (ii) any loss or damages whatsoever arising out of or connected with the use or misuse of this product. The Purchaser assumes all risks and liability from the use of this product to the fullest extent permissible by law. 5. Modification of Terms and Conditions Radio Systems Corporation reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices governing this product from time to time. If such changes have been notified to you prior to your use of this product, they shall be binding on you as if incorporated herein.
One Year Non-Transferable Limited Warranty
This product has the benefit of a limited manufacturer’s warranty. Complete details of the warranty applicable to this product and its terms can be found atwww.premierpet.com.