Prime Audio IWTWS2206 Bluetooth True Wireless Cord Free Earbuds Instruction Manual
- Works with all [email protected] devices
- Stream audio wirelessly via Bluetooth technology in high quality from up to 33 ft. away
- Integrated rechargeable battery provides hours of playing time wherever you go.
- Charging case provides charge to earbuds
- Driver Unit: 10 mm
- Sensitivity: 95+-5
- 1 User Manual
- 1 Pair Wireless Earbuds
- I Charging Case
- 1 USB Charging Cable
- Internal Battery: Rechargeable Li-lon
- Bluetooth Version: Bluetooth V5.1
- Wireless Capability: Up to 33 ft range
- Driver Unit: 10 mm
- Sensitivity: 95+-5
CHARGING THE CHARGE CASE
The charge case is used to charge the earbuds and it must be fully charged before first use. Keep it fully charged regularly for maximum performance. If it has not been used in a while, it is recommended to fully charge the battery. To charge:
- Insert the Micro USB connector of the included USB cable into the charging input port on the charge case.
- Insert the larger USB end of the cable into the port of a computer OR into a compatible USB DC SV wall charger (not included) to charge through a standard wall outlet. The indicator light will blink while charging and turn solid blue when charging is complete.
CHARGING THE EARBUDS
The earbuds must be fully charged before first use. The charge case must also be fully charged for maximum performance. To charge:
- Insert the left and right side earbuds into their corresponding charge slots, ensuring the charge contacts on the bottoms of the earbuds line up and connect with the contacts within the charge slots.
- Close the lid of charging case. The light indicator on the earbud will turn solid red when earbuds are charging.
NOTE: When battery power is low the LED may blink red every 5 seconds and/or there may be an alerting sound (“Please charge”) even while music is playing. Fully charge the battery as explained above to resume normal operation.
PAIRING WITH A BLUETOOTH DEVICE
- Make sure both earbuds are charged as explained above.
- Press and hold the function button for 3 seconds to power on the earbuds.
- Take out both earbuds from the charging case-they will automatically pair and connect with each other. When they are successfully connected, the main earbud wil flash red and blue rapidly, and one will stop flashing.
- To pair the synced earbuds to your audio device, activate its Bluetooth function — it should
automatically recognize the earbuds and allow you to select it using the name “PrimeAudio”. When a connection has been made, there will be one prompt “connected” signaling that the earbuds are ready to be paired with a Bluetooth device. You are now set to enjoy audio wirelessly within a 33ft range of the audio device.
- To unpair or remove a Bluetooth compatible device from the earbuds, turn off the Bluetooth function on the compatible device. The earbuds can now be paired with a new compatible device.
NOTE: If you do not connect the earbuds with a Bluetooth device after 3 minutes of being turned on, the earbuds will turn off automatically.
NOTE: When powered on, the wireless earbuds will automatically connect with the last successfully paired audio device.
WIRELESS EARBUDS OPERATION
- Before playback, first adjust the volume of your audio device to medium level as a safe starting point. The volume will be controlled by the function button on the earbuds and your audio device. Quick press the function button two times on the right earbud for volume up, quick press the function button two times on the left earbud for volume down.
- To play audio, click the function button on either earbud once – click it once again to pause.
- To answer an incoming call, click the function button on either earbud once – click it once again to end the call.
- To reject an incoming call, long press the function button on either earbud for two seconds.
NOTE: The two True wireless cord-free earbuds work together when listening to the music
- To disconnect and shut the earbuds off, press and hold the function button on one earbud for 3 seconds; the indicator light will blink three times. The other earbud will also turn off automatically. You can also deactivate the Bluetooth on your device —be sure to power off the earbuds when not in use.
- To activate Siri, the Google Assistant or other voice assistants, press and hold the function button for 2 seconds, there will be one audible beep indicating a successful connection. Compatible devices only)
NOTE: Low earbuds powerand/or low audio device power may cause poor operation and/or no Bluetooth connection.
- Press the function button on the left earbud three times to skip to the previous song. Press the function button on the right earbud three times to skip to the next song.
- When powered on, press and hold the function button for five seconds to power off.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device,
pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection
against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can
radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/ TV technician for help.
CAUTION: Any changes or modifications to this device not explicitly approved by manufacturer could void your authority to operate this equipment. This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
The device has been evaluated to meet general RF exposure requirement. The device can be used in portable exposure condition without restriction.
BATTERY SAFETY : This product is fitted with a Li-Polymer battery. Do not damage, open or dismantle the battery and do not use it in damp and/or corrosive conditions. Only use compatible chargers. Never dispose batteries in a fire and never expose them to high temperatures. Do not expose the product to temperatures exceeding 600 C (1400 F).
BATTERY DISPOSAL : The crossed-out wheelie-bin symbol means that you may not dispose of this product together with general household waste; instead, take it to a recycling point for electrical and electronic equipment. For more information about local recycling points, contact your local authority, civic amenity site or the business where you purchased this product. The separate collection and recycling of used items of electrical and electronic equipment prevents any harmful substances they contain from harming human health and polluting the environment. Please keep this information for later reference.
RISK OF EXPLOSION IF BATTERY IS REPLACED BY AN INCORRECT TYPE.
DISPOSE OF USED BATTERIES ACCORDING TO THE INSTRUCTIONS.
APPLE, IPOD, IPAD, IPHONE, AND SIRI ARE TRADEMARKS OF APPLE INC., REGISTERED IN THE U.S. AND OTHER COUNTRIES. GOOGLE, AND THE GOOGLE ASSISTANT ARE TRADEMARKS OF GOOGLE INC., REGISTERED IN THE U.S. AND OTHER COUNTRIES.
@ 2022 PrimeAudio
240 W 37TH STREET NEW YORK, NEW YORK 10018
THE [email protected] WORD MARK AND LOGOS ARE REGISTERED TRADEMARKS OWNED BY BLUETOOTH SIG, INC., AND ANY USE OF SUCH MARKS BY IWORLD IS UNDER LICENSE. ALL OTHER TRADEMARKS AND TRADE NAMES ARE THOSE OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS. ACTUAL PRODUCT MAY DIFFER SLIGHTLY FROM IMAGE SHOWN. MADE IN CHINA.
FCC ID: 2A65Q- WTWS2206