- On/off switch pedal
- Cord rewinding pedal
- Hose socket
- Floor brush
- Various nozzles
- By ignoring the safety instructions the manufacturer can not be held responsible for the damage.
- If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer, its service agent, or similarly qualified persons in order to avoid a hazard.
- Never move the appliance by pulling the cord and make sure the cord can not become entangled.
- The appliance must be placed on a stable, level surface.
- The user must not leave the device unattended while it is connected to the supply.
- This appliance is only to be used for household purposes and only for the purpose, it is made for.
- This appliance shall not be used by children aged less than 8 years. This appliance can be used by children aged 8 years and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning the use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved. Children shall not play with the appliance. Keep the appliance and its cord out of reach of children aged less than 8 years. Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by children unless older than 8 and supervised.
- To protect yourself against an electric shock, do not immerse the cord, plug, or appliance in the water or any other liquid.
- The plug must be removed from the socket-outlet before cleaning or maintaining the appliance.
- Children shall not play with the appliance.
BEFORE THE FIRST USE
- Take the appliance and accessories out of the box. Remove the stickers, protective foil, or plastic from the device.
- Place the hose in the vacuum cleaner and turn it clockwise to replace the other side of the hose into the tube.
- Only use the device if all the filters included in the dustbag are plan properly, a damaged or improperly installed filter or dust bag may damage the unit.
- Connect the various nozzles or floor brushes to the tube for different cleaning purposes. The floor brush has two positions, soft/textile surfaces.
- Turn on the appliance: Hold the plug and pull out the cord, then insert the plug into the power socket. Make sure that the power supply corresponds to the required power mentioned on the rating label. Press the on/off switch pedal to turn on the power.
- The high power of the vacuum cleaner may cause that the floor brush will be sucked to the surface, when this happens please choose a lower sucking power.
- Turn off the appliance: After use, press the on/off switch pedal, the appliance is turned off. Pull the plug out of the power socket, press the cord rewinding pedal, the power cord will be drawn in.
- To move the appliance from room to room, unplug and carry it by using the handle. Never pull the appliance by its cord when moving
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
- The plug must be removed from the power socket before any maintenance or replacement.
Replacing the dust bag
- When the dust bag is full (check the indicator), please follow the instructions:
- Open the front cover by pressing the locking clip
- Liftoff the Paper bag from the dust bag holder. Please always keep the dust inlet pointing upwards in order to void dust leakage.
- Replace the dust bag and install a new dust bag on the holder. Make sure the card of the dust bag reaches the bottom of the dust bag holder.
- Close the front cover.
Cleaning the filters
- The motor protection filter(as found under the front cover) should be removed and rinsed twice a year or whenever it is visible clogged. If the filter is damaged, a new filter should be replaced.
- The exhausted filter should be cleaned in time. Unclip the grille and shake the filter to clean any dust accumulated. Then relocate the filter and clip the grille.
- For the HEPA filter, please use a soft-bristled brush for cleaning.
This appliance should not be put into the domestic garbage at the end of its durability but must be offered at a central point for the recycling of electric and electronic domestic appliances. This symbol on the appliance, instruction manual, and packaging put your attention to this important issue. The materials used in this appliance can be recycled. By recycling of used domestic appliances, you contribute an important push to the protection of our environment. Ask your local authorities for information regarding the point of recollection.
You can find all available information and spare parts at www.princesshome.eu!
© Princess 2018