Q1 Hummer User Manual
Copyright© Qiewa Industrial Co., Ltd All Right Reserved
- Do not place battery near fire, flammable, explosive, or corrosive objects.
- Do not dissemble battery or charger, any damage caused by such actions are not eligible for warranty.
- Do not short the circuit with wires or fuses.
- Do not drop or throw battery and charger.
- Please store battery in dry, ventilated environment.
- Do not cover battery or charger with other objects to prevent overheating.
- Keep battery and charger away from young children.
- Do not carry charger while riding, any damage caused by user’s mistake will void warranty.
- Avoid sharp or uneven surfaces such as railroads and stairs.
- Please double-check all structures and brake systems before riding.
- Do not temp to service or modify any part.
- Do not overload or hang objects on handle bar.
- Please wear rain coat if riding in rain, do not ride while holding umbrella.
- Please wear protection gear at all times and obey all local traffic laws.
- Keep Battery charged if possible, or it may shorten battery life.
- Recharge the battery at least once per month if not in use.
- Replace the battery if any damage found on exterior of the battery or wire.
- Park at cool area and avoid direct sunlight in hot seasons, keep battery in 5 – 3 0°C environment.
- Do not overcharge the battery.
- Do not recharge while using.
- Do not charge continuously mere than 18 hours.
- Please remove power plug from power source first, then remove the charge plug from the battery.
- Red light indicates power connection; green light indicates recharge completed.
- Lock: Lock mode, vehicle cannot be started.
- Unlock: Unlock mode, vehicle cannot be started.
- Lightning: After alarm deactivated, press twice to trigger siren sound, now the vehicle is ready to be strted.
- Siren: Activate alarm.
- Electronic Instrument Gauge
- Quick Release for Handle Bar
- Remote Control
- Handle Bar Beam
- Headlight & Horn
- Quick Release for Chassis
- Front Suspension
- Kick Stand
- Mud Flap
- Tail Light
- Disk Brakes
- Rear Suspension
Electronic Instrument gauge
- Press and hold to turn off.
- While turned off, press once to turn on, press again to switch data review.
ODO = Total travelled mileage
RM = Remaining meleage
ERRO = Error/Malfunction
Trip= Single trip mileage.
TM = Current Time
- Press +/- to adjust travel speed
Gears: 1st gear is slowest, 3rd gear to be traveled at highest speed.
- Press and hold + and — to enter setting mode, press to change setting
P01: Background lighting: higher the number the brighter. (Def. 2)
P02: Unit: 0 for km, 1 for mile
P03: Voltage level: 24v,36v,48v.(Def.48v)
PO4:Gauge Stand by time: 0 means always on, can be set 1 to 60 min. (Def. 5 min)
P06: Wheel Size: Def 0011.0, do not change this setting.
P07: Speed Calibration: Def.00024, do not change this setting.
P09: 0 = Accelerator starts 1 = Slide start(Def. 0)
P14: Remote Control Current Limit: 1-20A, Def. 12, do not change this setting.
P15: Speed Limit: Set 0 — 100km/h, Def. 60km/h
P16: Cruise Control: 0 to shut off, 1 to activate. Def. 1.
- WARNING: Suggest NOT to change any of above settings, any damages caused by altering setting references are not eligible for warranty.
- Specification (Dimension) 113*61*121cm
(Wheel Base ) 93cm
(Weight ) 25kg
(Max Load ) 200kg
(Battery ) Lithium Battery
(Output ) 800w
(Tire Size) 10″
(Tire Type) Inflatable
(Handle Bar) Quick Release
(Chassis) Quick Release
(Max Speed) 55km/h
(Range may vary by load.)
- Safety (Headlight ) 0
(Chassis Lamp) 0
(Brake Light ) 0
(Aluminum ) 0
(Power) 48v3a (
Recharge Time) 12Hr
- ERRO 1 : Electrical error
- ERRO 2 : Throttle error
- ERRO 3 : Controller error
- ERRO 4 : Brake malfunction
- ERRO 5 : Low voltage protection
- ERRO 6: Communication fail, gauge fail to receive input from remote.
- ERRO 7: Communication fail, remote fail to receive output from gauge.
- It is normal and do not worry if ERRO flashes on gauge while braking.
|Malfunction||Reason||How to fix|
|Gauge shows no power||1.Battery too low||Replace switch unit|
|2.Broken fuse||Fully charge the battery|
|Gauge shows enough power but cannot start||1.Battery false wiring||Reconnect firmly|
|2.Damaged wires||Send to distributor for service|
|3. Handle bar false wiring||Send to distributor for service|
|Range too short||1.Low tire pressure||inflate the tires|
|2.Damaged battery||Replace the battery|
|3.Low charge or damaged charger||Fully charge the battery or replace the charger|
|4.UphilI, against wind, or overweight loads||Suggest to assist with man-power|
|Not charging||1.Charger plug misconduct||Clean conduct points.|
|2.Damaged charger||Replace charger|
|3.Damaged Battery||Replace battery|
|4.False wiring||Replace fuse|
|Others||1.Ff above trouble shooting does not solve issue||Please contact distributor or manufacturer|
|2.Damaged controller, battery, or charger||Temp to dissemble and fix may void warranty|
Visit us at QiewaScooter.com for any questions about your scooter.
Copyright© Qiewa Industrial Co., Ltd