RAZER RZ09-0367 Blade 15 Inch Advanced 2021 Laptop
Razer Blade 15 Advanced Model (Model number: RZ09-0367)
- Array microphone
- Infrared sensor
- Built-in webcam
- Webcam indicator light
- 15.6” display
- Speakers powered by THX® Spatial Audio
- Per-key RGB powered by Razer Chroma™ N-Key rollover backlit keyboard
- Power button
- Precision glass touchpad
- Power indicator
- UHS-III SD card reader
- Thunderbolt™ 3 port (USB Type-C)
- USB Type-A ports
- HDMI 2.1 port
- Lock slot
- Power port
- USB Type-C port
- 3.5 mm headphone / microphone combo port
- Power adapter + regional power cord
- Micro-fiber cleaning cloth
- Important Product Information Guide
LET’S GET YOU COVERED
You’ve got a great laptop in your hands, complete with a 1-year limited manufacturer’s warranty* and a 1-year limited battery warranty coverage. Now maximize its potential and score exclusive Razer benefits by registering at razerid.razer.com.*Warranty may vary by region and is subject to applicable local law.
Got a question?
Ask the Razer Support Team at support.razer.com
SETTING UP YOUR LAPTOP
- With the appropriate power cord connected to the power adapter, insert its AC plug into a power outlet, and then connect it to the power port of your Razer Blade 15.
Use the appropriate power cord for your region. For first time use, please fully charge your laptop first or make sure to connect it to a power outlet before turning it on. It takes at least 2 hours to fully charge your Razer Blade 15.
- Power on your Razer Blade 15. The power indicator will show the status of your laptop.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the Windows 10 setup.
When prompted, it is recommended that you connect your laptop to a wireless network with an active internet connection.
Aside from allowing you to download drivers or firmware updates for your Razer Blade 15 and other supported Razer peripherals, Razer Synapse also enables you to customize all your Razer devices’ advanced settings and lighting effects. When logged in, these custom settings are automatically stored to the cloud so that they can be accessed from any computer.
- Make sure your laptop has an active internet connection.
- By default, Razer Synapse will start automatically once you enter Windows 10. Simply sign up for a Razer ID or log in with an existing account.
You may also continue as a guest; however, you won’t be able to store any of your settings to the cloud.
- Wait until Razer Synapse automatically downloads and installs the necessary drivers.
USING YOUR RAZER BLADE 15
SAFETY AND MAINTENANCE
In order to achieve maximum safety while using your Razer Blade 15, we suggest that you adopt the following guidelines:
- Should you have trouble operating the device properly and troubleshooting does not work, unplug the device and contact the Razer hotline or go to support.razer.com for assistance.
- Do not take apart the device (doing so may void your warranty) and do not attempt to operate it under abnormal current loads.
- Keep the device away from liquid, humidity or moisture. Operate the device only within the specific temperature range of 0°C (32°F) to 40°C (104°F). Should the temperature exceed this range, unplug and/or switch off the device in order to let the temperature stabilize to an optimal level.
Research has shown that long periods of repetitive motion, improper positioning of your computer peripherals, incorrect body position, and poor habits may be associated with physical discomfort and injury to nerves, tendons, and muscles. Below are some guidelines to avoid injury and ensure optimum comfort while using your Razer Blade 15.
- Position your laptop directly in front of you. If you have an external mouse, position it next to the laptop. Place your elbows next to your side, not too far away and your mouse within easy reach.
- Adjust the height of your chair and table so that the laptop is at or below elbow height.
- Keep your feet well supported, posture straight and your shoulders relaxed.
- During gameplay, relax your wrist and keep it straight. If you do the same tasks with your hands repeatedly, try not to bend, extend or twist your hands for long periods.
- Do not rest your wrists on hard surfaces for long periods. When using an external mouse, use a wrist rest to support your wrist while gaming.
- Do not sit in the same position all day. Get up, step away from your desk and do exercises to stretch your arms, shoulders, neck and legs.
- If you should experience any physical discomfort while using your laptop, such as pain, numbness, or tingling in your hands, wrists, elbows, shoulders, neck or back, please consult a qualified medical doctor immediately.
The Razer Blade 15 contains an internal, lithium-ion rechargeable battery. In general, the life expectancy of such battery is dependent upon usage. If you suspect that the lithium-ion rechargeable battery inside the Razer Blade 15 may be drained (has a low charge), try charging it. If the battery does not recharge after several attempts, it may be non-operational. Do not open, mutilate, or expose to conducting materials (metal), moisture, liquid, fire, or heat. Doing so may cause the battery to leak or explode, resulting in personal injury. Do not use or charge the battery if leaking, discolored, or deformed. Do not leave the rechargeable battery discharged or unused for extended periods. When not using your Razer Blade 15 battery for more than 30 days, be sure to store the battery in a fully charged state. Do not tamper with the battery. Dispose of the used battery according to local regulations.
FCC DECLARATION OF CONFORMANCE
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and the receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio TV technician for help.
For more information, refer to the online help system on razer.com.
FCC CAUTION STATEMENT
Any changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate this equipment. This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause harmful interference, and
- This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
FCC Radiation Exposure Statement:
This equipment complies with FCC radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. End users must follow the specific operating instructions for satisfying RF exposure compliance. This transmitter must not be co-located or operating in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter.
This Razer device was developed and designed to comply with the various wireless and telecom agency requirements throughout the world. This ensures that the device do not cause any harm to Public Switching Telecommunication Networks (PSTN) and do not violate any power and frequency spectrum allocations on a country by country basis. This device was also designed to be compliant with regulatory agency limits for Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC).
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR USE IN HEALTHCARE ENVIRONMENTS
This Razer device is not a medical device and is not listed under UL or IEC 60601 (or equivalent). This device should be kept at a certain distance to avoid harmful effects to patients or medical equipment.
AVIATION USAGE RESTRICTIONS
Certain restrictions apply to this device while on-board an aircraft. Razer encourages you to understand these restrictions to ensure the flight’s safety and security.
COPYRIGHT AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFORMATION
© 2021 Razer Inc. All rights reserved. Razer, the triple-headed snake logo, Razer logo, “For Gamers. By Gamers.”, and “Powered by Razer Chroma” logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Razer Inc. and/or affiliated companies in the United States or other countries. THX® and the THX® Logo are the property of THX® Ltd., registered in the U.S. and other countries. NVIDIA, the NVIDIA Logo and Optimus are registered trademarks and/or trademarks of NVIDIA Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. Thunderbolt and the Thunderbolt logo are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries. The Adopted Trademarks HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, and the HDMI Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc. in the United States and other countries. Windows and the Windows logo are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies.Razer Inc. (“Razer”) may have copyright, trademarks, trade secrets, patents, patent applications, or other intellectual property rights (whether registered or unregistered) concerning the product in this guide. Furnishing of this guide does not give you a license to any such copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property right. The Razer Blade 15 (the “Product”) may differ from pictures whether on packaging or otherwise. Razer assumes no responsibility for such differences or for any errors that may appear. Information contained herein is subject to change without notice.
LIMITED PRODUCT WARRANTY
For the latest and current terms of the Limited Product Warranty, please visit razer.com/warranty.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Razer shall in no event be liable for any lost profits, loss of information or data, special, incidental, indirect, punitive or consequential or incidental damages, arising in any way out of distribution of, sale of, resale of, use of, or inability to use the Product. In no event shall Razer’s liability exceed the retail purchase price of the Product.
These terms shall be governed by and construed under the laws of the jurisdiction in which the Product was purchased. If any term herein is held to be invalid or unenforceable, then such term (in so far as it is invalid or unenforceable) shall be given no effect and deemed to be excluded without invalidating any of the remaining terms. Razer reserves the right to amend any term at any time without notice.
This device complies with Industry Canada’s licence-exempt RSSs. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause interference; and
- This device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.
The device for operation in the band 5150-5250 MHz is only for indoor use to reduce the potential for harmful interference to co-channel mobile satellite systems
STATEMENT OF COMPLIANCE WITH EU DIRECTIVE ENGLISH
Hereby, Razer Inc. declares that the radio equipment type RZ09-0367 are in compliance with Directive 2014/53/EU. The full text of the EU declaration of conformity is available at the following internet address: www.razerzone.com.
Support Wireless Frequency (Max e.r.i.p):
- WIFI 2.4 GHz (2412-2472MHz):19.97dBm
- WIFI 5 GHz (5150- 5250MHz): 22.45dBm
- WIFI 5GHz (5250- 5350MHz): 22.35dBm
- WIFI 5GHz (5470 -5725MHz): 22.49dBm
- WIFI 5GHz (5725-5850MHz):13.92dBm
In all EU member states, operation of 5150-5350MHz is restricted to indoor use only.
RF exposure (SAR): The device can safely be used with a distance of 0 mm to the human body. Battery replacement warning Risk of explosion if the battery is replaced by an incorrect type. This product contain build in battery that need to be removed by a specialist before the product disposal mandatory Keep the battery away from excessive heat and direct sunlight. Do not place it on heating device such as microwave Owen stoves or radiators Battery may explode if overheated. Recommended if possible
- Risk of explosion if battery is replaced by an incorrect type.
- Dispose of used batteries according to the instructions.
Warning: This equipment is compliant with Class B of CISPR 32. In a residential environment this equipment may cause radio interference.