Realme Watch User Manual
The warning signs and symbols are essential to ensure your correct and safe use of this product and protect you and others from injury. Please kindly find the meanings of the warning signs and symbols, which you may encounter in the label and user manual, as follows:
|Symbol for “ENVIRONMENT PROTECTION – Waste electrical products should not be disposed of with household waste. Please recycle where facilities exist. Check with your local authority or retailer
for recycling advice”
|Symbol for “MANUFACTURER”
|Symbol for “COMPLIES WITH EU REQUIREMENTS”
|Symbol for “THE OPERATION GUIDE MUST BE READ”
|Symbol for “DIRECT CURRENT”
|Symbol for “MANUFACTURE DATE”
The new realme Watch will help tracking activity data and health status 24/7. It is designed to monitor daily activities: steps, distance, consumed calories and dynamic heart rate.With Bluetooth 5.0 technology, realme Watch can update users’ personal information such as height, weight, step goal etc. from “realme Link” APP , data stored in realme Watch can be synced to mobile device via Bluetooth 5.0 as well.
- Bluetooth BLE 5.0
- Full-screen touch
- TFT color screen
- Daily Tracking: Steps / Distance / Calories /
- Heart rate
- 24/7 Dynamic Heart rate monitoring
- Sleep monitoring report
- Call notification
- Auto identification ( Running / Walking)
- Find your phone
- Music control
- Camera control
In the box
1.realme Watch (Built-in Polymer Lithium Battery)
2. User Manual
3. The charger
Install the App and Pairing
- Please turn on the Bluetooth of mobile phone.
- Search and download “realme Link” APP from Apple APP Store or Google Play.
- Register account and complete profile information (Gender, Birthday, Height, Weight, Name etc. ) on “realme Link” APP.
- Select and set device language.
- Scan the QR code to download “realme Link” APP if not yet installe
A.Open “realme Link” APP , scan the device QR code displayed on watch to start pairing process. Open realme Link APP, select realme Watch to scan device nearby, choose and connect to the intended realme Watch . Click confirm to pair with your phone on the watch. “Binding Success” will be displayed if the binding process is done. ; “Binding Failure” will be displayed if the binding process is failed. Please try again until binding is done to make sure the realme Watch is able to work properly.
Please find detail instructions of realme Watch on “realme Watch”APP.
Keep the touch button facing the user and make sure the bottom sensor is clung to the skin. Keep the wristband 2cm or more from the wrist.
When the battery is less than 10%, the watch will vibrate once and display the below symbol, please select the mode you want.Click to turn on Power Saving Mode, press and hold the side button for 5 second to exit.
Please charge the watch immediately if the battery power is lower than 3%
Please connect charger to the watch as follow
When the watch is charging, the display will show the following page.
When the watch is charging, the display will show the following page.
Incorrect step counting.
|abnormal waggling or vibration of device.
|Wear the watch properly to avoid abnormal vibration.
|Walked less than 10 steps.
|Walk continuously for more than 10 steps.
|Sliding or walk wearing slippers..
|Walk with normal posture.
|Connect to charger to charge the watch..
Failed to sync up data with APP.
|The mobile’s Bluetooth is off.
|Turn on your mobile’s Bluetooth.
|APP is shut down or crashed.
|Reset “realme Link” APP.
|Out of Bluetooth signal range.
Keep your device close to mobile device with Bluetooth is on.
|Approx. 36.2 mm x 40.5 mm x 11.8 mm
(excluding the strap)
|Approx. 31 g (including the strap)
|TFT colour screens
25.4 mm x 25.4 mm
|Range: 40 ~240 bpm
|Maximum 24hours per record
|about 7 days with heart rate monitor is ON; about 9 days with heart rate monitor is OFF.
|Battery: 5VDC, 0.5A Internal polymer lithium battery：3.8V 160mAh
|Temperature: 0°C to 35°C Relative Humidity: ≤90% RH
Atmospheric Pressure: 80 kPa ~ 106 kPa
|Temperature: -20°C to 60°C Relative Humidity: ≤90% RH
|1. One strap
2. User Manual
WARNING: Unauthorized disassembly/ assembly of the product is NOT allowed.
About the Accuracy of This Product This product accuracy has been inspected by our quality control department. Its performance parameters /sensors are base on technical standards above. It is qualified for delivery.
Do’s and Don’ts:
- Do adjust the tightness of the product to ensure smooth blood circulation
- Do wear the product close to the skin during exercise
- Do use a clean, damp cloth to clean and dry the product regularly
- Do not use excessive skin care products on the wrists where the product is worn
- Do not remove the product shell
- Do not replace the built-in battery of the product yourself
- Do not charge the product when it is wet
- Avoid long exposure to the sunlight
- Never use the product in a sauna or steam room
- Do not place the product at extremely high or low temperatures
- Do not use the product if the screen or shell is damaged
- Do not put the product in a dishwasher, washing machine or dryer
- Do not place the product in a fire avoiding explosion of battery
- Please use the USB port of your computer or mobile phone charger to charge the product properly
- If the product temperature rises too high during charging, please stop charging.
- Realme warrants its products free of defects in materials and workmanship in normal
- use for a period of ONE year from the date of retail purchase.
- This warranty does NOT cover damages caused by misuse or abuse, including but not limited to:
- Failure caused by unauthorized repairs or modifications;
- Damage caused by shock or drop during transportation;
- Failure caused by improper operation inconsistent with the instructions stated in this user manual;
Malfunction or damage from failure to provide the recommended maintenance; Damage caused by improper use of power supply. Should this device require maintenance (or replacement at our option) under warranty, please deliver the original package to realme Chongqing Mobile Telecommunications Corp.,Ltd. prepaid. Please return the store receipt (with the retail purchase date) and a note with reasons to return on it as well.
Realme Chongqing Mobile Telecommunications Corp.,Ltd.
No.178 Yulong Avenue, Yufengshan ,Yubei District, Chongqing.
The product contains electronic equipment that, if improperly handled or disposed, may damage the environment or cause injury:
- Do not open the shell;
- Do not replace the built-in battery by yourself;
- Do not clean the product with corrosive cleansers;
- Do not charge the product when it is wet;
- Do not charge the product if it is not completely dry.
- Do not leave the product in direct sunlight for a long time;
- Do not use the product in sauna or steam rooms;
- Do not place the product in an environment under non-operating temperatures;
- Do not use the product if screen or case is damaged;
- Do not put the product into dishwasher, washing machine or dryer;
- Do not put the product into fire; the battery may explode; 12. Please use the USB port of computer or mobile phone charger properly when charging. 13. If the temperature of the product rises too sharply during charging, please stop charging.
Realme Watch Care
- Do not expose your realme Watch to liquid, moisture, humidity, or rain while charging. Exposure of the Srealme Watch to moisture while charging could result in electric shock
- Do not tamper with or abuse the realme Watch. For example, without limitation, do not drop,disassemble, open, crush, excessively bend, deform, puncture, shred,microwave, incinerate, paint, or insert
- Do not use abrasive cleaners to clean your realme Watch.
- Do not expose your realme Watch to extremely high or low temperatures.
- Do not leave your realme Watch near open flames such as cooking burners, candles, or fireplaces.
- Do not bring your realme Watch into contact with any sharp objects. This could cause scratches and damage.
- Do not insert anything into your realme Watch unless otherwise specified in the user instructions. This may damage the internal components.
- Do not attempt to repair, modify, or disassemble your realme Watch; it does not contain any user-serviceable components.
- This product is not a medical device and cannot be used to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease;
- Consult a doctor before starting or adjusting any exercise plan; If you currently have any preexisting physical conditions that may be affected by
the use of this product, please consult your doctor first;
- Some users may have skin irritation or allergy after wearing the wristband for a long time. In cases of redness, swelling, itching or other allergic symptoms, please consult your doctor.
- Do not check screen information when driving, being distracted, or other circumstances that may be dangerous;
- This is not a toy. Do not allow children or pets to play with the product. Small components of the product may cause choking hazards;
- Product functionalities may be affected by external factors such as interference, therefore data is for reference only;
- The product has a heart rate recording function. Wearing for a long time may cause some users to have skin discomfort, allergic symptoms, or some risk for the users suffering from certain diseases. If any of the followings occurs, please consult your doctor before use or stop using this product:
- Epilepsy or sensitive to light;
- Poor blood circulation or prone to have bruises; Heart disease or other diseases;
- Taking any light sensitive drugs.
WARNING: THIS REALME WATCH IS NOT A MEDICAL DEVICE. The realme Watch and its associated applications should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Always seek the advice of a qualified medical professional before making any changes to your exercise, sleep or nutrition, as doing so may cause severe harm or death.
- Do not dispose of the battery against with regional regulation of household waste.
- Package recycle should be in accordance with local regulations.
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC rules . Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- this device may not cause harmful interference, and
- this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
NOTE: The manufacturer is not responsible for any radio or TV interference caused by unauthorized modifications to this equipment. Such modifications could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help
- This device and its antenna(s) must not be co-located or operating in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter.
- Replacement of a battery with an incorrect type that can defeat a safeguard (for example, in the case of some lithium battery types);
- Disposal of a battery into fire or a hot oven, or mechanically crushing or cutting of a battery, that can result in an explosion;
- Leaving a battery in an extremely high temperature surrounding environment that can result in an explosion or the leakage of flammable liquid or gas;
- A battery subjected to extremely low air pressure that may result in an explosion or the leakage of flammable liquid or gas.
Importer Company Name : Ascension International Trading co,l imited Company address : Flat/rm E 26/F cnt tower 338 hennessy road wanchai hk