SPORT WIRELESS EARPHONES
USING THE HEADPHONES
Thank you for purchasing the Rebop Sport Wireless Earphone. This guide Is provided to help you get started quickly with your Waseca earphone please read It carefully and save It for future reference.
Read the Instruction manual carefully and completely before using the product.
PREVENTING DAMAGE TO HEALTH AND ACCIDENTS
- Protect your hearing from high volume Permanent hearing damage may occur when earphones am used at high volume for prolonged periods of time.
- Don1 charge them with high voltage
- Don1 allows children or infirm to play with your earphones without adult supervision.
- Don1 use the product In an environment that requires special attention (e.g. In traffic)
PREVENTING DAMAGE TO PRODUCT
- Don’t use earphone near water. Clean using dry or slight moist cloth.
- Store earphone at room temperature.
- Don’t use in extreme dry environments as it leads to static discharge during usage.
- Don’t expose your earphones to temperature above 40 degrees. Keep out of direct sunlight.
- Don’t attempt to repair the product yourself. It will void product warranty.
- Don’t drop, puncture or expose your earphones to excessive trauma
- Always press all buttons carefully. Don’t mishandle your earphone.
- Don’t place near object generating strong magnetic field.
- Use only the supplied charging cable. Unplug the device when not in use or during lightning storm.
- Don’t expose earphone to excessive heat or fire
Nu Republic does not accept liability for damage arising from improper use or misuse of this product and it’s attached accessories.
INCLUDED WITH THE EARPHONES
Rebop Sport Wireless Earphones
- 3 Sets of Eargels in 3 sizes
- USB charging Cable
- 2 sets of Ear Stabilizers
- User Manual
UNDERSTANDING THE EARPHONES
1) Vol+ / Next Song
2) Voice-function Button
3) Multi-function Button
4) Vol- / Previous Song
5) USB Charging Port
CHARGING THE BATTERY
The earphone has been partially charged at the factory, so it can be turned on and used normally. But before using it for the first time, make sure the earphone is fully charged. 1. Connect the charging port to any USB charging adapter or computer USB port (current does not exceed 1A).
2. The LED indicator turns red when charging.
3. When the LED indicator turns green/blue, the battery is full.
Note: If you do not charge the earphone for a long time, the battery life will be greatly shortened. It is recommended that you charge the earphone at least once a month.
PAIRING THE EARPHONES
Tip: After pairing successfully, you don’t need to re-pair with the phone again, the Bluetooth Earphone will connect to the last device automatically
1. Make sure the earphone is within 10 meters of the paired Bluetooth device.
2. Press and hold the multi-function key of the headset until the LED light flashes green/blue and red alternately to enter the pairing state.
3. Activate the Bluetooth on your device and search for a nearby Bluetooth connection:
a. iPhone/iPad/iPod Setting- Bluetooth- Select “NU Rebop” and connect
b. Android: Setting Wireless and Network→ Bluetooth Search→ Select “NU Rebop” and connect
c. Windows/iPone 8:Setting→ Bluetooth→ Select “NU Rebop” and connect.
4. Select the name to be connected. Once the connection is successful, the LED indicator will be green/blue, with a beep: your headset is connected
1) Answer the call: short press the multi-function button
2) Reject the call: long press the multi-function button
3) End the call: short press the multi-function button
1) Play: Short press the multi-function button or play it on the device.
2) Pause: Short press the multi-function button or pause on the device.
3) Next song: press “+” when playing music
4) Previous song: press “-” when playing music
5) Increase the volume: short press “+” when playing music
6) Reduce the volume: short press “- when playing music
Double-click the multi-function button to turn on the voice function, and the green/blue light is on.
|Music Working Time
CHOOSING PERFECT EAR TIPS
It provides small/medium/large three sizes, made from premium grade rubber. Select earphone ear-tips that provide the best fit and sound isolation. It should be easy to insert, fit comfortably, and easy to remove.
DISCARDING THE EARPHONES
For proper treatment to avoid harmful effects on human health and the environment, please contact your local municipality, your waste disposal service or the point of sale where you purchased the items.
UNDERSTANDING THE WARRANTY
Nu Republic thanks you for showing confidence in our products and becoming our valued customers. TO ensure a delightful product experience Nu Republic recommends reading the User Guide carefully and contacting our customer care helpline to understand the product warranty period. Nu Republic warrants that the product at the time of its original purchase free of defects in material and workmanship.
This warranty is subject to following terms The warranty is given only to original purchaser of the product (“customer”)
The warranty will be applicable for 1 2 months from date of original purchase or 18 months from date of import as mentioned in the import sticker on the box whichever is earlier. The customer has to present the
[5:03 am, 19/07/2021] Khorshed: proof of payment/ invoice for claiming any warranty. For entire Warranty Period, Nu Republic or its authorized representative will at their discretion repair or replace.
The details of the service locations can be taken from our service helpline, It is the responsibility of the Customer to bring the product to the Nu Republic Service Location at his/her own risk and expenses. For any product repaired or replaced during the warranty period, the repaired or replaced product shall continue being within the period of the original product. The warranty will not be applicable under the following circumstances
1. The product code/serial number water indicator or warranty seal has been removed, erased defaced altered or is illegible
2. Deterioration of the product due to normal wear and tear
3. Use other than in accordance with the user manual rough handling. ingression of /exposure to any kind of liquid (water, sweat, beverages, oils, etc.) exposure to moisture, dampness, or exposure to extreme environmental conditions corrosion.
4. The warranty will also not cover any physical damage to surface of the product including but not limited to scratches on the body parts.
5. As defects caused by the fact that the battery has been short-circuited or by the fact that the seals of the casing or any evidence of tampering or the product is used for equipment other than for which it is certified.
For any claim under the warranty is subject to notification to Nu Republic. For the alleged defect within a reasonable time of it’s occurrence and in no event not later than the expiry of warranty period.
Nu republic / authorized partner will not be responsible for any kind of losses Direct or indirect resulting due to any loss of a customer due to non-functioning. A
Nu Republic’s obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repair or providing replacement of parts only the maximum claim entertained by the Nu Republic will be subject to maximum retail price of the product or purchase price (as per invoice) which ever one is lower.
Note: To avail 12 months warranty, kindly register your product by going to My Account on the website- www.nurepublic.co within 30 days of purchase.
In event of any unforeseen circumstances, there is unavailability of certain spare parts, prevailing depreciation rules will be binding on the purchaser to accept as a commercial solution in lieu of repairs.
Helpline Number: +918826257630
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 10:00 AM- 5:30 PM (except national and public holidays)
Email: [email protected]