Lucky stone projection lamp
Product introduction manual
Patented product counterfeiting
- Lucky Stone Projector is an upgraded version of the mini projection lamp that can be used on the ceiling or plane. The colored light is projected on the wall to create a romantic, casual and comfortable space. fruit.
- Product with remote control function, built-in eight hypnosis music and TF card, connect Bluetooth function. Can be connected to an external audio source, allowing users to enjoy the beautiful environment while enjoying Rela on the beautiful music, to give the user a relaxing effect.
Description of each part of the product
Operating Step Instruction
|Step 1||Access Power|
|Step 2||Turn the bottom power switch on|
|Step 3||Long Press Switch 3 Seconds Power On|
|Step 4||Pack 2pcs AAA Battery into Remote control|
Product Function Description
- The bottom main power switch button, press to turn on the power, press again to turn off the power
- Built-in ambient light lights up after turning on the power
- Press and hold the touch to turn on the key to turn on the light. After the power is turned on, light mode 1 is lit, and the lullaby music is played. The surrounding light is extinguished
- If you only need to change the hypnotic track, press the remote control or the main unit to change the song.
- The lullaby automatically turns off when you insert a TF card or an external Bluetooth/audio source.
- Note that when the external audio source is connected, the main unit and the remote control cannot be operated.
- Touch the up and down songs plus or minus button, long press to increase or decrease the volume, short press the song
- Press the remote control H2/H4 to indicate the host timing setting, and automatically shut down after 2 hours / 4 hours.
- Press the remote control button to cancel the timing function and press the button to indicate music Bluetooth conversion.
- Bluetooth mode, you can connect the phone to play songs, Bluetooth mode must be on the remote music switch button Face operation, Bluetooth name: HMT-01
- Long press the touch to open the key to shutting down, the ambient light lights up the gradient, short press the projection mode 1-7 kinds, the 8th atmosphere Bright light
The Projector Nightlight Self-Contained Music
- Let you fall asleep, stay up all night
- Canon Wind Bell Edition
- Forest bird scream
- Maiden’s prayer
- Listen to the sea for the first time
- Bustling silence
- Spring fire, wind, and rain
8 kinds of lights modes
- Red, blue, and green lights are all bright (romantic atmosphere)
- Red, green, blue, blue, and green colors are slow and flashing (colorful)
- Red and blue lights are bright (purple atmosphere)
- Blue light is on (blue ocean)
- Greenlight is on (green aurora)
- Red light. (red atmosphere)
- Red, blue and green loop flashing (ballroom effect)
- Product atmosphere light
Source Access Function
|Speaker parameter||40/3W,Response frequency:160Hz-20KHz|
|Motor parameter||5V 13Cricle/0.5W|
|product material||ABS/AS/Hardware/electronic components|
|USB cable specifications||1M|
|Audio line specification||0.6M|
|product inspection||Qualified product|
|Place of origin||Shenzhen, China|
- This product cannot be used alone for children under 6 years old.
- Do not place on the unstable surface when using this product to prevent falling and falling.
- Do not place this product in a high temperature, high-intensity magnetic field range.
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation. Any changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment. NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
— Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
— Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
— Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different
from that to which the receiver is connected.
— Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
The device has been evaluated to meet general RF exposure requirements. The device can be used in portable exposure conditions without restriction.