SHAREP IMAGE Cordless Auto Stop Tire Inflator
- Ideal for inflating car tires, motorcycle tires, sporting equipment, etc.
- Inflates a car tire in approximately 6 minutes
- Maximum inflation pressure 120 PSI
- Digital pressure gauge measures in PSI, BAR or kg/cm2
- Accurate to ±0.5 PSI
- Runs on a rechargeable battery or plugs into car cigarette lighter
- LCD display shows the target pressure, pressure units and battery level
IDENTIFICATION OF PARTS
- High-pressure air compressor
- Safety switch
- LED light
- Air nozzle
- Pressure hose holder
- Adapter holder
- Battery pack
- LCD display
- Pressure hose with thread connector
- 12V car cigarette lighter adapter
- Battery pack (same as #9)
- AC charger
- Balloon adapter
- Sports ball adapter
- + button (checks pressure setting / increases pressure value)
- Unit button (select pressure format: PSI, BAR or kg/cm2)
- – button (checks pressure setting / decreases pressure value)
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE – PLUGGED INTO CAR CIGARETTE LIGHTER
- Plug the 12V power cord into the 12V DC outlet in your car (the car cigarette lighter).
- Insert the pressure hose with thread connector into the air nozzle and tighten.
- Turn on the digital tire gauge by pressing the “UNIT” button. The LCD will light up.
- Press the “UNIT” button to select your desired pressure format (PSI, BAR or kg/cm2).
- Press “+” or “-” to check the pre-set level.
- To increase or decrease the desired pressure, use the “+” or “-” buttons. Press quickly for small adjustments, press and hold for larger adjustments.
- When you have selected the desired air pressure, let go of the button. The LCD will flash for 4 seconds and set itself automatically. Or, you can press the “UNIT” button to set it manually.
- Unlock the safety switch and press the trigger. The compressor will now inflate your tire to your pre-set pressure level. Then, it will shut off automatically.
- Press the trigger of the compressor to stop the compressor if necessary.
- Remove the thread connector from the tire or object after it is fully inflated.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE – BATTERY POWER
NOTE: You must charge your air compressor fully before the initial use. A full charge can take up to 4 hours. To check battery level, insert the battery into the air compressor and press the Unit button (center button). Normal charging time: 4 hours.
- Remove the battery from the air compressor by gripping the end of the battery and pulling it out.
- Charge the battery with the included AC charger. Plug the charger into any standard AC outlet. NOTE: Do not use any other charger. Use only the charger that came in this package.
- When the battery is fully charged, you may begin inflation using steps 2-10 above.
|Maximum current||Less than 12A|
|Inflation efficiency||Inflates a typical car tire (185/70R14) from 0 to 30 psi in 6 minutes|
|Maximum inflation pressure||120 PSI|
|Pressure gauge accuracy||±0.5 PSI|
|Lithium battery capacity||2200mAh|
|Charging time||4 hours|
|Length of hose||4.7”|
|Operating temperature||32°F to 140°F|
|Product size||3” L x 3.3” W x 10.4” H|
|Product weight||2.75 lbs.|
- Do not allow children to connect/disconnect the air compressor to/from power sources.
- Do not leave children unattended with the air compressor.
- The air compressor is not a toy. Do not allow children to play with the air compressor.
- Do not allow anyone to pump air into the mouth, ears, nose, etc. of people or animals, as this could result in serious injury or death.
- Do not use the air compressor near flammable fluids or gases.
- Always work in a well-lit area.
- Do not run the air compressor continuously for more than 15 minutes. After each 15 minutes, allow it to cool for a minimum of 15 minutes.
- Switch off the compressor if it makes an abnormal noise or overheats. Allow the compressor to cool down for at least 15 minutes.
- Always be careful when removing the air hose.
- Do not expose the air compressor or battery to rain or frost or temperatures above 122°F.
- Do not change the battery in humid or wet conditions.
- Store the air compressor in a secure location.
- If the air compressor is going to be unused for long periods of time, it should be stored in a dry place, inaccessible to children.
- You must charge your air compressor fully before the initial use. A full charge can take up to 4 hours.
- For your own safety, use only the parts and accessories included in this package.
- Use of accessories and other parts that are not mentioned in the instructions may increase the risk of user injury.
- Do not use this air compressor for anything other than its intended purpose (inflating tires and sporting equipment).
Sharper Image branded items purchased from SharperImage.com include a 1-year limited replacement warranty. If you have any questions not covered in this guide, please call our Customer Service department at 1 (877) 210-3449. Customer Service agents are available Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. ET.