Quick start guide
This quick start guide is a fixed part of the operating instructions, which enables you to start up your product immediately.
In order to fully understand all functions of the product, please select the link to the Device user manual in the app’s Setting tab. You may also download the full operating instructions from this website: http://www.lidl-service.com
Keep this quick start guide in a safe place. When passing this product on to third parties, please be sure to include all documentation. Read the operating instructions before use, and pay particular attention to the safety instructions included in the operating instructions.
Warnings and symbols used
The following warnings are used in this quick start guide:
|DANGER! This symbol in combination with the signal word “DANGER” marks a high-risk hazard that if not prevented could result in death or
|WARNING! This symbol in combination with the signal word “WARNING” marks a medium-risk hazard that if not prevented could result in death or serious injury.|
|CAUTION! This symbol in combination with the signal word “CAUTION” marks a low-risk hazard that if not prevented could result in minor or moderate injury.|
|ATTENTION! This symbol with the signal word “ATTENTION” indicates possible property damage.|
|NOTE: This symbol in combination with “NOTE” provides additional useful information.|
|WARNING! EXPLOSION HAZARD! A warning with this symbol and the words “WARNING! EXPLOSION HAZARD” indicates the potential threat of explosion. Failure to observe this warning may result in serious or fatal injuries and potential property damage. Follow the instructions in this warning to prevent serious injuries, a danger to life, or property damage!|
|This mandatory sign indicates wearing suitable protective gloves! Follow the instructions of this warning to avoid hand injuries caused by objects or contact with hot or chemical materials.|
This is an “information electronics” product.
After you have connected the product with a mobile device, you can use its full scope of functions.
The product is designed to evaluate your sports activities. For this purpose the following parameters are recorded:
- Calories consumed
- Duration of activities
The product is suitable for use with the following systems:
- iOS (Version 8 .0 or higher)
- Android™ (Version 6 .0 or higher)
- Bluetooth (V5 .0)
The product is only intended for private use; commercial use is not permitted.
BEFORE USING THE PRODUCT, PLEASE FAMILIARISE YOURSELF WITH ALL OF THE SAFETY INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE! WHEN PASSING THIS PRODUCT ON TO OTHERS, PLEASE ALSO INCLUDE ALL THE DOCUMENTS!
In the case of damage resulting from non-compliance with these operating instructions, the warranty claim becomes invalid! No liability is accepted for consequential damage! In the case of material damage or personal injury caused by incorrect handling or non-compliance with the safety instructions, no liability is accepted!
- Before each use: Check the product for damages. Do not use a damaged product.
- This product can be used by children aged 8 years and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning the use of the product in a safe way and understand the hazards involved.
- The product is not a toy for children.
- Cleaning and user maintenance must not be carried out by children.
DANGER! Risk of suffocation! Never leave children unsupervised with the packaging material. The packaging material represents the danger of suffocation. Children frequently underestimate the dangers. Always keep children away from the packaging material. Packaging material is not a toy.
- Never open the product! Improper repairs may result in considerable danger to the user. Always have repairs performed by an appropriate specialist.
- Do not operate the product while driving a vehicle. It is dangerous to turn your gaze away from the road and to let yourself be distracted.
- The product is not suitable for medical use. The product helps to calculate distances covered and calories burned during training. Consult a doctor before starting regular training.
- Protect the product from strong impacts, vibrations, direct sunlight, and dirt.
- The guarantee does not cover damage caused by incorrect handling, noncompliance with the instructions for use, or interference with the product by unauthorized individuals.
- Do not insert objects into the product and keep sharp objects away from the product.
- If you have a heart pacemaker fitted or an implanted defibrillator, consult your doctor before wearing the product for the first time.
- Do not place heavy objects on the product. Do not exert pressure on the product.
- Avoid strong magnetic fields (e .g . loudspeakers). Failure to observe this may result in inaccurate measurements.
- Salt and thermal water can lead to the corrosion of metal parts. Remove the product before using saunas, as the temperature difference can cause condensation to build.
There is a risk of product damage.
WARNING! DANGER OF EXPLOSION! The integrated rechargeable battery cannot be removed or exchanged by the user. Never open the housing.
- Never throw this product with a built-in rechargeable battery into fire.
- Do not exert mechanical loads on this product with a built-in rechargeable battery.
Risk of leakage of rechargeable batteries
- Avoid extreme environmental conditions and temperatures, which could affect this product with a built-in rechargeable battery, e .g . radiators/direct sunlight.
- Avoid contact with leaking chemicals in the skin, eyes, and mucous membranes. In the event of contact with battery acid, thoroughly flush the affected area with plenty of clean water and seek immediate medical attention.
- WEAR PROTECTIVE GLOVES! Leaked or damaged rechargeable batteries can cause burns on contact with the skin.
- Wear suitable protective gloves at all times if such an event occurs.
- When disposing of the product, it should be noted that this product contains a rechargeable battery.
Risk of property damage
- This product does not contain any parts which can be serviced by the user.
- Do not place burning candles or other open fire on or next to the product.
- If you notice smoke or unusual noise or odor, switch the product off immediately.
- Immediately disconnect any connected USB charger.
- Sudden temperature changes may cause condensation inside the product. In this case, allow the product to acclimate for some time before using it again to prevent short circuits!
- During operation or charging, do not cover the product. Otherwise, the product might heat up.
WARNING! Radio interference
- Do not use the product on airplanes, in hospitals, or near medical electronic systems.
- The wireless signals transmitted could impact the functionality of sensitive electronics.
- Keep the product at least 20 cm from pacemakers or implantable cardioverter defibrillators, as the electromagnetic radiation may impair the functionality of pacemakers.
- The radio waves transmitted could cause interference in hearing aids.
- The OEM GmbH & Co KG is not responsible for interference with radios or televisions due to unauthorized modification of the product.
- The OEM GmbH & Co KG further assumes no liability for using products not distributed by OWIM. The user of the product is fully responsible for correcting interference caused by such unauthorized modification of the product, as well as replacement of such products.
ATTENTION! Ensure that:
– No foreign objects penetrate the product.
– When using an optional USB power supply, its operating instructions are observed.
Operating system updates
- In order to keep the product up to date, it is necessary that you always keep the operating system of your smartphone and/or tablet PC up to date.
Update the operating system regularly.
Description of parts
1 Touch button
4 ▲ USB mark
5 Watch strap
7 USB plug (not visible)
|Bluetooth version||V5 .0|
|Bluetooth range||≤ 10 m|
|Charging voltage||5 V|
|Charging current||approx. 85 mA|
|Charging time||approx. 1 .5 h|
|Chipset||PAR2860QN (from PIXAR)|
|Frequency bands||2402–2480 MHz|
|Max. power transmitted||–3 dBm|
|Operating time||approx . 4 days|
|Battery||Rechargeable 3 .7 V, 90 mAh, 0 .333 Wh
Li-Polymer battery (not replaceable)
|Dimensions||approx . 4 .2 x 2 x 1 cm|
|Weight||approx. 24 g|
|Operating temperature||+5 to +35 °C|
|Storage temperature||0 to +45 °C|
|Humidity (no condensation)||25 to 90 %|
Charging the battery
- Hold the housing
3with one hand. Hold the watch strap 5] with the other hand.
- Pull the housing
3and the watch strap 5] apart at the p USB mark
- Connect the revealed USB plug
7to a free USB port.
- When the battery is fully charged: Disconnect the USB plug
7from the USB port.
- Connect the USB plug
7to the watch strap
Make sure that the contacts of the USB plug
7 correctly engage with the contacts in the USB port. If the product does not charge, turn the USB plug 180° and plug it into the USB port again.
- The product turns on automatically as soon as it is connected to the USB port.
- The product cannot be operated during charging.
- The charging status is shown in the display
- A charging cycle with a charging current of approx. 85 mA takes approx. 1.5 hours.
Initial app setup
- Screenshots are from the Android 10 version or from the iOS 13.3 version.
- Older versions may have functional limitations.
- Updating the firmware might result in changes to the app’s functionality.
- Screenshots are for reference only. There may be slight deviations between iOS and Android versions.
- Download the SilverCrest Watch app by using the QR code on the packaging.
- Install the SilverCrest Watch app.
- Switch on the Bluetooth function on the mobile device.
- Open the app.
- Tap > .
NOTE: The product’s full functions can only be used when the I agree option is selected.
- Follow the app to set up your personal information (name, gender, birthday, weight, height, stride length, targets, etc .).
- Tap the center of the icon to start pairing the product with the app.
- Activate the Bluetooth function of the product: Touch the touch button
The last 4 digits of the product’s Bluetooth MAC address are shown in the display 2] (see the following example). This means that you have to bind the product with the app first before use.NOTE: If no product is found after the scan, scroll down the app screen to refresh.
Touch the touch button 1] to activate the Bluetooth function again.
- Connect to the product: Tap SAT90A1.
- Enter the 6-digit key in the app to complete the pairing process. Tap Pair.
NOTE: Different smartphones will prompt a different Bluetooth-pairing user interface.
■ Further settings: Refer to the complete instruction manual.
NOTE: You can download the complete instruction manual in the app. Select the link to the Device user manual in the app’s Setting tab.
NOTE: Before passing on, disposing of, or returning the product to the manufacturer: Delete all data from the product. Use the app menu item Reset smartwatch to erase all data from the product’s memory (also refer to “Reset smartwatch” in the full operating instructions).
The packaging is made of environmentally friendly materials, which may be disposed of through your local recycling facilities.
Observe the marking of the packaging materials for waste separation, which are marked with abbreviations (a) and numbers (b) with the following meaning: 1–7: plastics/20–22: paper and fibreboard / 80–98: composite materials.
Contact your local refuse disposal authority for more details on how to dispose of your worn-out product.
The adjacent symbol of a crossed-out dustbin on wheels indicates this product is subject to directive 2012/19/EU. This directive states at the end of the life this product must not be disposed of through regular household refuse but must be returned to special collection sites, recycling depots, or waste management companies.
This disposal is free of charge to you.
Protect the environment and dispose of it properly.
The product is recyclable, subject to extended manufacturer responsibility, and collected separately.
The built-in rechargeable battery cannot be removed for disposal. Return the product completely to a collection site for used electronics.
Simplified EU declaration of conformity
Hereby, OWIM GmbH & Co . KG, Stiftsbergstraße 1, 74167 Neckarsulm, GERMANY, declares that the product ACTIVITY TRACKER, HG07789A/HG07789B is in compliance with Directives 2014/53/EU and 2011/65/EU.
The full text of the EU declaration of conformity is available at the following internet address: www.owim.com
Service Great Britain
E-Mail: [email protected]
Tel.: 1800 200736
Service Northern Ireland
E-Mail: [email protected]
OWIM GmbH & Co. KG
Model No.: HG07789A / HG07789B