Skullcandy Barricade Wireless
PAIR NEW DEVICE
ANSWER / END :
Questions Visit: www.skullcandy.com
The user is cautioned that any changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
The IC Compliance Statement
This device complies with Industry Canada’s licence-exempt RSSs. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) This device may not cause interference; and
(2) This device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.
The FCC Compliance Statement
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) This device may not cause harmful inter1erence, and
(2)this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with The limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance will the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that inter1erence will not occur in a particular installation. H this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to by to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the specification between the equipment and the receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuited different form that to which the receiver is conceded.
- Consult the-or an experienced radio /TV technician for hep.
CONTAINS Li-ion BATTERY. BATTERY MUST BE RECYCLED OR DISPOSED OF PROPERLY.
Skullcandy and other marks are registered trademarks of Skullcandy, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Speaker Driver: 1 x 10 watt
- Weight: 445g.
- Input Voltage: DC 5V=1.0A
- Output Voltage: DC 5V = 0.5A
FCC ID: Y22-S7PCW
CMIIT ID: 2016DJ3730