Skullcandy Indy Fuel True Wireless Earbuds User Guide
Let’s get started
For first time pairing, remove your earbuds from the packaging.
- Place the earbuds in the charging case. The LEDs turn red. Remove the earbuds from the case. Only the left earbud will begin to flash red and blue as they enter pairing mode.
- Open Bluetooth settings on your device. Select Indy Fuel from the list of available devices.
- Accept any PAIR or OK prompts. Your earbuds will connect to your device. They are now ready to use.
Download the App
Control your earbuds with the Skullcandy App. Toggle controls, access user guides and register your product.
Your Indy Fuel earbuds have touch sensors on each earbud. Control your earbuds with the tap commands below.
Power On / Off
Remove the earbuds from the case to power ON and connect. Place the earbuds in the case to power the earbuds OFF and charge. To manually power ON your earbuds hold the touch sensors for 4 seconds, and to power OFF hold the touch sensors for 6 seconds.
Don’t return to store. Let us help. For product support, download the app or visit Skullcandy.com/Support/IndyFuel
No audio in one earbud?
Let’s re-sync your earbuds. Place them in the charging case and close the lid for 2 seconds. When removed, both earbuds should play audio. If not, return the earbuds to the case and follow the steps below.
- On your device, open Bluetooth settings and turn Bluetooth OFF.
- Remove both earbuds from the charging case. Make sure they are both powered ON.
- Tap the sensor on BOTH earbuds 4 times. The LED’s will flash Red/Blue as the earbuds re-sync, once successful both earbuds will flash Blue together 4x.
- On your device, turn your Bluetooth back ON and select “Indy Fuel” in your paired list if they have not automatically reconnected to your device.
- LEDs in both earbuds will blink Blue lx and a voice prompt will indicate when the earbuds have reconnected to your device.
Resetting your earbuds to resolve pairing issues.
- On your device, open your Bluetooth settings and remove “Indy Fuel”
from your paired devices list. Then turn Bluetooth OFF.
- Remove both earbuds from the case.
A voice prompt will indicate that your earbuds are powered ON.
- Tap the touch sensor on both earbuds 3x, and then press and hold for 2 seconds.
- Both earbuds will flash Red 2x and then Blue 2x, a tone will indicate a successful reset, and your earbuds will enter back into Pairing Mode.
- On your device, open Bluetooth settings and turn Bluetooth ON.
Select “Indy Fuel” and accept any PAIR or OK prompts to complete pairing.
Like your new earbuds? Please leave a review at your retailer’s web site or Skullcandy.com
SIMPLIFY YOUR LISTENING'”
Auto On / Connect
Rapid Charge: 10 min = 2 hrs
Call, Track and Volume Controls
Use Either Bud Solo
Premium Audio Quality
Dual Noise Reducing Microphones for Calls
Music, Movie and Podcast EQ Modes
IP55 Sweat/Water Resistant Tile ” Finding Technology Replacement Policy
Hours Total Battery
Wireless Charging Case + Rapid Charge
Find Your Earbuds
Works with the Skullcandy App
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and
(2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Safety information inside. Made in China. Skullcandy, f ,and other marks are registered trademarks of Skullcandy, Inc. All rights reserved. The Bluetoothe word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Skullcandy, Inc. is under license Contains U-ion battery. Battery must be recycled or disposed of properly.