Stauer Speedway Automatic Watch
A – Month Dial
B – Month Setting Button
C – Crown
D – Date Window
E – Day of the Week Setting Button
F – 24-hour Sun/Moon Dial
G – Day of the Week Dial
This watch features four distinct watch face display dials: day, month, date and a 24-hour military sun/moon dial.
- Locate the crown (part C) on your Stauer watch. Please note the three crown positions (0-1-2) in the diagram.
- Before the watch is worn for the first time wind the crown, by hand, 15 to 20 cycles by rolling the crown clockwise (away from you) while in the “0” (zero) position.
- To set the date window (Part D): Pull the crown (part C) out to the “1” position and rotate the crown counter clockwise (toward you) for proper date selection.
- To set the time: Pull the crown (part C) out to the “2” position and rotate the crown to move watch hands to proper time selection. Once the time is set, push crown back into the original “0” (zero) position.
- To set the Month Dial (part A): Press the Month Setting Button (part B) to advance the hand. The month hand will advance once month at a time after each press of the button.
- To set the Day of the Week Dial (part G): Press the Day of the Week Setting Button (part E) to advance the hand. The day hand will advance one day at a time after each press of the button.
- The 24-hour Sun/Moon Dial (part F): The 24-hour indication dial does not require any individual setting as it is in sync with the time. This dial differentiates the time between AM and PM. Take this into consideration when setting the time on your watch.
- 27-jewel automatic movement
- Rose gold-finished stainless steel case, caseback and crown
- 43mm case diameter; mother-of-pearl dial
- Genuine leather band in brown
- Month and day of the week subdials, 24-hour sun/moon dial
- Date window at 3 o’clock
- Water resistant to 3 ATM
Please remember to wear your Stauer watch each day to ensure its lifelong accuracy and dependability for your timekeeping needs. By continually wearing your Stauer watch, you will be taking full advantage of its state of the art automatic winding feature which allows the watch to function utilizing your body movement. It can be reactivated by simply instilling motion by being worn.