Quick Start Guide
DITTO X4 LOOPER
Simple and Intuitive Dual-Track Guitar Looper Pedal with Powerful Loop Effects
- STORE/LEVEL switches – Briefly flip the switch up to store the current loop as a backing track, or hold up for 3 seconds to delete the stored backing track. Hold the switch in the down position while turning the associated LOOP knob to adjust the level of the backing track.
- LOOP knobs – Adjust the level of a loop or backing track.
- SERIAL/SYNC switch – When set to Serial, either loop 1 or 2 can be played at a time. In Sync mode, both loops can be played simultaneously.
- DECAY knob – Controls the amount of volume reduction that occurs each time an overdub repeats.
- FX knob – Selects one of the 7 FX options.
- LOOP 1 and 2 footswitches – Use these to control several loop-related functions. (see reverse side)
- STOP footswitch – Press to stop both loops immediately. Hold to erase the loops.
- FX footswitch – Press to engage the selected loop FX.
- INPUT jacks – Connect one ¼” TS cable for mono operation or 2 cables for stereo.
- OUTPUT jacks – Send audio via one or two ¼” TS cables.
- Power input – Connect the 9V power supply. (9 V DC, >300 mA)
- MODE switches – Adjust fine details of pedal’s operation. See the full manual for details.
- USB input – Connect to a computer to transfer files back and forth, and for firmware updates.
- MIDI jacks – Allows connection of an external MIDI clock and program and CC changes from a MIDI controller.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTION
Before operating the device, please see “Important Safety Instructions” on page 3 of the full manual. Visit tcelectronic.com to download the full manual
Music Tribe accepts no liability for any loss which may be suffered by any person who relies either wholly on or in part upon any description, photograph, or statement contained herein. Technical specifications, appearances and other information are subject to change without notice. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Midas, Klark Teknik, Lab Gruppen, Lake, Tannoy, Turbosound, TC Electronic, TC Helicon, Behringer, Bugera, and Coolaudio are trademarks or registered trademarks of Music Tribe Global Brands Ltd. © Music Tribe Global Brands Ltd. 2021 All rights reserved.
For the applicable warranty terms and conditions and additional information regarding Music Tribe’s Limited Warranty, please see complete details online at musictribe.com/warranty.
FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION COMPLIANCE INFORMATION
DITTO X4 LOOPER
Responsible Party Name: Music Tribe Commercial NV Inc.
Address: 5270 Procyon Street, Las Vegas NV 89118, United States
Phone Number: +1 702 800 8290
DITTO X4 LOOPER
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and
(2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Changes or modifications to the equipment not expressly approved by Music Tribe can void the user’s authority to use the equipment.
Operation Ambient Temperature up to 45°C
Hereby, Music Tribe declares that this product is in compliance with Directive 2014/35/EU, Directive 2014/30/EU, Directive 2011/65/EU, and Amendment 2015/863/EU, Directive 2012/19/EU, Regulation 519/2012 REACH SVHC and Directive 1907/2006/EC.
Full text of EU DoC is available at https://community.musictribe.com/
EU Representative: Music Tribe Brands DK A/S
Address: Ib Spang Olsens Gade 17, DK – 8200 Aarhus N, Denmark