TELLUR Car Charger User Manual
- Total output PD 12V:
- Total output PD 24V:
- Total output USB-A QC:
12V/1.5A MAX: 18W
- Total output USB-A Huawei SuperCharge:
5V/4.5A, 4.5V/5A, MAX 22.5W
- Total output PD+USB:
Safety protections: short circuit, over current, over voltage
46 x 24 x 24mm
- Plug the car charger into your car cigarette lighter.
- Connect one end of your charging cable to your device’s charging port.
- Connect the other end to a USB/Type-C port on the car charger.
- Unplug your device when fully charged.
- NOT waterproof; please keep away from liquid and extreme heat.
- It is normal that the car charger may get a little warm during charging.
Disposal and recycling information
The crossed-out wheeled-bin symbol on your product, battery, literature or packaging reminds you that all electronic products and batteries must be taken to separate waste collection points at the end of their working lives; they must not be disposed of in the normal waste stream with household garbage. It is the responsibility of the user to dispose of the equipment using a designated collection point or service for separate recycling of waste electrical and electronic equipment (WEEE) and batteries according to local laws. Proper collection and recycling of your equipment helps ensure EEE waste is recycled in a manner that conserves valuable materials and protects human health and the environment, improper handling, accidental breakage, damage, and/or improper recycling at the end of its life may be harmful for health and environment.