|Multi-Function Button+ LED light
|Micro USB input
|20 – 20KHz
|:5V/1A （Micro）5V/1A （Wireless）
|65x40x30mm（L x W x H)
|Case Net Weight
|27 x24 x20mm（L x W x H) （each）
|Earbuds Net Weight
|Stand by Time
|: Up to 5hrs (Up to 35hrs On-The-Go) ging Time(Earbuds)
|:2hrs (Micro)/4hrs (Wireless)
1x Beans PRO True Wireless Earbuds (Pair)
1x Sport Eartips (Pairs)
1x Eartip S, M, L (Pairs)
1x Beans PRO Charging Case
1x Micro USB Cable
CHARGE AND ACTIVATE
Charge your BEANS PRO before ﬁrst time use.
Before using BEANS PRO, charge it for at least 1 hour.
Remove the ﬁlm cover on the charging interface
Put earbuds into the charging case
Only put a dry BEANS PRO into the charger.
Two ways of charging
By Micro USB
Connect charging case to your computer or a power supply via micro USB cable. plug-in micro USB port and charge the case.
By Wireless Charge
Place the Charging case on the wireless charging pad.
Best for Sport
Put on sport ear tips with normal ear tips
Best for music
Put on normal ear tips
Tilt and insert BEANS PRO ﬁrmly in your ear.
Adjust the BEANS PRO by rotating it backward.
Turning Earbuds On
Pick up 1 from the charging case or Hold A both buttons for 2 secs“Power On”
Pick up 1 from the charging case or Hold A both buttons for 4 secs (When Earbuds are turned oﬀ outside charging case) “Pairing”
Left Earphone： Blue LED ﬂash 3 times then Blue & White LED ﬂash alternatively
Right Earphone：Blue LED ﬂash 5 times than White light ﬂash once every 8 seconds
Earbuds Pairing Success
Left Earphone： Blue LED ﬂash once every 6 seconds
Right Earphone： White LED ﬂash once every 6 seconds
“Left Channel” on left
“Right Channel” on Right
Turning Earbuds Oﬀ
Power oﬀ:Put earbud back into case 2 or Hold 1 either button for 4 secs
Auto power oﬀ: Idle 1 for 10mins “Power Oﬀ”
Manual Pairing / Forget Pairing
- Turn oﬀ the earphones
- Hold the MFB of both earphones for 10-15 secs until 2 indications sounds are heard
- Turn oﬀ the earphones and turn on the earphones again
- L and R earphones are pair and enter pairing mode with mobile devices
White light on
Earphone fully charged
White light oﬀ
Charging case charging
White light ﬂash
Charging carefully charged
White light on
Earphone charging in charging case
Charging case Blue light on
Earphone fully charged in charging case
Charging case Blue light
|Pick up call
(during a call)
|Play / Pause
|Siri/ Google assistant
- Always store the earbuds in the charging case and safely protected them.
- Avoid storing the earbuds in hot or cold environments to prevent depletion of the battery capacity.
- Avoid storing the earbuds for extended periods of time without recharging them.
- If the earbuds or the charging case become dirty, it is recommended to clean them with a soft cloth that has been dampened with clean water.
- The OS version of mobile devices may aﬀect performance of Beans Pro, it is recommended to update the OS of your mobile device to the latest
the version before use.
- Beans Pro is waterproof (IPX7 related) which withstands heavy sweat or rain and being rinsed with fresh water under the tap. Beans Pro is not designed to enjoy music while swimming. We recommended that you do not submerge them in salt or chlorinated water or clean and dry Beans Pro properly when it has been exposed to water and sweat.
- Swimming pools that are enriched with heavy chemicals can ultimately lead to damaging Beans Pro from the inside.
- Don’t put the Beans Pro into the Charging case while it’s still wet or moist. Doing so can cause severe damage to the electronics or housing of Beans Pro. BeansPro Charging case is not waterproof.
- Remove from power source once the product is fully charged. Extended periods of over-charging will decrease battery life.
- Store the product in a dry area. Keep away from ﬁre, heat, moist and erosive materials.
- Do not use rough chemicals such as soap or cleanser to scrub the product.
- Do not disassemble, damage, or expose the product to water or ﬁre. Warranty will be voided by any misuse of the product.
- If the battery is expanded or emits a smell, stop using the product immediately.
Find the answer at
Inspirations from New Zealand. Designed in Hong Kong.
Produced in China. Copyright 2019 The Coop Idea Ltd.