It is recommended to read this user manual carefully and keep it for future reference.
- Micro SD Card Slot
- USB port
- ON/OFF Button
- Micro USB Input
- Indicator light
- Bluetooth version 5.0
- Charging voltage: 5V
- Lithium battery 400mAh 3.7V
- Working Time: up to 3h
- Operating distance: up to 10 meters
- Frequency: 80Hz-20KHz
- Impedance: 4ohms
- Power output: 3W
- THD: less than 5%
- SNR: 85dB
- Micro SD card: up to 32GB
Switch the ON/OFF button to the “ON” position to power on the speaker. The indicator light will start flashing to indicate that the device is ready to be paired.
Switch the ON/OFF button to the “OFF” position to power off the speaker.
Playing Music via Bluetooth:
From the Bluetooth menu of your device, search for new devices and select”6252″ to pair. Once they are paired successfully, you will hear a notification sound and the light will stay on.
Playing Music via Micro SD Card / USB Flash Drive:
When u insert a micro SD card / USB flash drive into the micro SD card / USB flash drive slot, the music will automatically start playing.
Audio Input (AUX):
Insert the Micro USB cable into the Micro USB port, and insert the 3.5mm jack into your mp3/mp4 player/mobile phone or another compatible device to play the music.
Connect the Micro USB cable into the Micro USB port to work as an antenna. Short press and the speaker will automatically search for radio channels. Short press -/+ to change the channel.
Use the cable provided for charging. Connect the USB cable to the computer / AC adapter. Connect the Micro USB end of this cable into the Micro USB port of your device.
During charging, the red indicator light will stay on. When the speaker is fully charged the indicator light will turn off.
|Unable to pair with other devices.||1. Check whether the speaker is still in the process of search or switch it off and on again.
2. There are too many Bluetooth devices in the proximity that cause difficulty in connection.
Turn off other Bluetooth devices.
3. Make sure your device is in “Pairing Mode”.
|The sound is low or distorted.||4. Check the Bluetooth device volume and then adjust it to an appropriate level.
5. Recharge the battery.
|Occasionally the music stops.||6. Check whether the speaker’s effective transmission range is exceeded or if there is an obstacle between the speaker and other Bluetooth devices.|
- Do not expose this product to rain or damp conditions.
- Prevent this item from falling as it could cause serious
- Do not dismantle, repair or modify this product by yourself, contact an authorized specialist.
- In order to avoid any risk, do not dispose of this product inappropriately as there is a built-in Lithium battery.
- Clean the speaker with a dry cloth.
- Do not place this item near sources of heat or expose to direct sunlight.
- Do not insert any metal objects into this device as there is a risk of causing a short circuit in the unit.
- Keep out of reach of children.
This symbol both in the product and its user manual indicates that at the end of the device’s electrical life, it should be recycled separately from your household waste. There are adequate means to dispose of this material A for proper recycling. For more information, contact your local authorities.
Hereby, Mkto Catal Importaciones S.L. declares that this radio equipment is in compliance with Directive 2014/53/EU. The full text of the UE declaration of conformity is available at: www.makito.eu (search on reference).
MADE IN PRC