Before assembling your lighting fixture. please read the following notes in this manual and head all warnings. Please keep this for future reference
- Before starting the installation. disconnect electricity at the circuit breaker or the fuse box.
- power Ryusing wall switch is not sufficient for prevent electrical shock.
- use with Recessed Slim LED Panel Light.
- All electrical connections must be in accordance with local code and ordinances. Consult a qualified
- This device may not be compatible with all dimmers.
- Suitable for damp locations but not wet locations or where directly exposed for water.
- Indoor use only
Welcome to buy our Recessed Slim LED Panel Light. It completes with an external driver in a junction box. This allows for standard 100-130VAC ceiling wiring and pre-drywall installation of the driver. t is a very cost effective ceiling light. which is perfect for residential and commercial new construction and actions.
Air tight- Reducing both heat and cooling
Fast & Easy to install-Saving labour cost
isolated External Driver Inside Junction Box-No housing required
Dimmable, damp location approved
ETL& Energy Star Listed, 2700K3000K/400OK/5000K available
According to the three steps as showing in above pictures. please refer for the above specification list tor cutout size. Please make sure the correct cutout size in order to make the light ix well within the ceiling and have no risk of falling of.
TORCHSTAR warrants that this product is free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 5 years from the day of purchase. If the product has been misused, damaged by accident or in any other way of improper use, his warranty becomes void.
MANUFACTURER CONTACT INFO
E-mail Address: [email protected]
Phone Number: 800-990-7688