The Tzumi 8226 Aquaboost Boom Bluetooth Speaker User Guide is a comprehensive manual that provides users with detailed instructions on how to use the Aquaboost Boom Speaker. This portable speaker is versatile and features crystal clear audio, rich bass, and the ability to play music via Bluetooth, MicroSD cards, and USB flash drives. The user guide includes information on how to pair the speaker to a Bluetooth device, charge the speaker, and use it with different music sources. Additionally, the guide provides specifications for the speaker, including playback time, charging time, and working distance. The manual also includes precautions to ensure that users take care of their speaker and avoid any damage. If users have any questions or issues with product use or care, they can contact tzumi Technical Support for assistance. Overall, this user guide is an essential resource for anyone who wants to get the most out of their Tzumi 8226 Aquaboost Boom Bluetooth Speaker.
tzumi 8226 Aquaboost Boom Bluetooth Speaker User Guide
Get all the bass you need in this portable, versatile Bluetooth speaker. The AquaBoost Boom Speaker features an easy to control interface, hands-free chatting via your mobile phone, and the ability to play music via MicroSD cards and USB flash drives. Let the music flow!
- Crystal clear audio and rich bass
- Play music via Bluetooth, MicroSD or USB
- Hands-free chatting via Bluetooth
- 3-4 hours of playback time
- Play up to 33ft away
- Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
- 2-in-l Micro-USB and AUX Cable
- User Guide
- Power 5 . MiaoSD/rF card Slot
- Play/Pause(TWS/Hands-Free 6. USS Port
- Volume Down/PreviousTrack 7 . Micro-USS Charging Port
a. Volume Down: Press and hold 8. LED Indicator
b. Previous Track: Press
- Volume Up/Next Track
a. Volume Up: Press and hold
PAIRINCi THE SPEAKER TO A BLUETOOTH DEVICE
- Press and hold the power button for 3 seconds to turn the speaker ON. a. The AquaBoost will automatically be in pairing mode when turned ON.
- Open your device Bluetooth menu and select”AquaBoost Boom”.
- You will hear a tone to confirm that your device has successfully paired to the speaker.
- You are now ready to go. Be sure to turn the speaker OFF when you are done to conserve battery life.
CHARGING THE SPEAKER
- Use the included Micro-USB charging cable to connect the speal<er to a USB power source.
• A LED indicator light will turn soild red while charging.
- The LED indicator light will turn off once fully charged.
- Be sure to disconnect the cable when charging is finished.
USING THE SPEAKER
- After pairing to a Bluetooth device, inserting a MicroSD card or attaching a USB flash drive, the speaker will automatically detect the music source and will be ready to play.
- f there is more than one music source available. press the Power button to switch between sources.
- Press the Play /Pause button to play /pause the music.
- Press the · +’ button to go to the next song/track or the ‘-‘ button to retract to the previous song/tracl<.
- Press and hold the·+· or·-· buttons to increase or decrease the speaker volume. SPECIFICATIONS
- This speaker can be linl<ed to a second speaker to create a HD sound system.
- To use this function, you must have a second speaker the same model as this (8226).
- Before pairing the speaker to a device, press and hold the M button on both speal<ers to link them to each other.
- Once linl<ed, proceed with ‘PAIRING THE SPEAKER TO A BLUETOOTH DEVICE’ section.
- The MicroSD card port reads MicroSD cards to play music.
- The USB Port reads USB flash drives to play music
- The speaker will reconnect automatically once turned on if your device has previously been paired.
- It should take about 3 hours to fully charge the speal<er.
Any Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1)
This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide
reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions,
may cause harmful interference to radio communications.
However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the
equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
—Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
—Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
—Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
—Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV
FCC Radiation Exposure Statement:
This equipment complies with FCC radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment .This equipment should be installed and operated with
minimum distance 20cm between the radiator & your body.
This device complies with Innovation, Science, and Economic Development Canad licence-exempt RSS standard(s). Operation is subjectto the following two conditions:
(1) this device may not cause interference, and
(2) this device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the evice.
Playback Time: 3-4 hours
Music Playback: MP3, WMA, WAV
Charge Time: 3 hours
Charging Type: Micro-USB
Output Power: BW
Worldng Distance: 33ft
Battery: 3.7/ /l200mAh (rechargeable)
Weight: 15 ounces
- Keep away from liquids.
- Do not take apart.
If you have any other questions or issues with product use or care, please contact tzumi Technical Support at: 1-855-GO-TZUMI or [email protected]
|Crystal clear audio and rich bass||Provides high-quality sound with rich bass|
|Play music via Bluetooth, MicroSD or USB||Can play music from different sources, including Bluetooth, MicroSD cards, and USB flash drives|
|Hands-free chatting via Bluetooth||Allows for hands-free phone calls via Bluetooth connection|
|3-4 hours of playback time||Provides 3-4 hours of continuous playback time on a single charge|
|Working distance||Can play music up to 33ft away from the source device|
|Playback Time||3-4 hours|
|Music Playback||MP3, WMA, WAV|
|Charge Time||3 hours|
What music sources can the Aquaboost Boom Bluetooth Speaker play from?
The Aquaboost Boom Bluetooth Speaker can play music via Bluetooth, MicroSD cards, and USB flash drives.
How long is the playback time for the speaker?
The playback time for the speaker is 3-4 hours.
What is the working distance for the speaker?
The working distance for the speaker is up to 33ft.
How do I pair the speaker to a Bluetooth device?
To pair the speaker to a Bluetooth device, press and hold the power button for 3 seconds to turn the speaker ON. The AquaBoost will automatically be in pairing mode when turned ON. Open your device Bluetooth menu and select “AquaBoost Boom”. You will hear a tone to confirm that your device has successfully paired to the speaker.
How do I charge the speaker?
Use the included Micro-USB charging cable to connect the speaker to a USB power source. A LED indicator light will turn solid red while charging. The LED indicator light will turn off once fully charged. Be sure to disconnect the cable when charging is finished.
How do I use the speaker with different music sources?
After pairing to a Bluetooth device, inserting a MicroSD card or attaching a USB flash drive, the speaker will automatically detect the music source and will be ready to play. If there is more than one music source available, press the Power button to switch between sources.
Can I link this speaker to another one to create a HD sound system?
Yes, this speaker can be linked to a second speaker of the same model (8226) to create a HD sound system. Before pairing the speaker to a device, press and hold the M button on both speakers to link them to each other.
What precautions should I take when using the speaker?
Keep the speaker away from liquids and do not take it apart. If you have any other questions or issues with product use or care, please contact tzumi Technical Support at: 1-855-GO-TZUMI or [email protected].