Vadania Heavy Duty Drawer Slides User Manual
1 Pair of drawer slide
The mounting brackets and screws are not included.
- NAME: VADANIA HEAVY DUTY DRAWER SLIDES C2035
- MATERIAL: COLD-ROLLED (COLD ROLLED) STEEL
- INSTALLATION METHOD: SIDE MOUNT
- MAXIMUM LOAD CAPACITY: 256LB / 120KG.
- MINI DEPTH OF CABINET: DRAWER LENGTH + 0.12IN / 3MM
- SLIDE STYLE: 3 FOLDS FULL EXTENSION, SIDE MOUNT, SEPARA-
BLE, WITH LOCK
- PLATE THICKNESS: OUTER SLIDER 0.08IN(2MM) / MIDDLE SLIDER
0.08IN(2MM) / INNER SLIDER 0.08IN(2MM)
- SIZE: 12-40IN / 300-1000MM
- SCOPE OF APPLICATION: MECHANICAL CABINETS, WAREHOUSE
CABINETS, INDUSTRIAL CABINETS, FINANCIAL EQUIPMENT, TRUCK DRAWERS
Step1 Separate drawer and base portion before mounting with provided lever
Step2 Make sure the slides are leveled during the installation process
Step3 Place the outer member flush with the front edge of cabinet
Step4 Mount the screws in the permanent mounting (Breathing) holes
Step5 Adjust and level the inner member. mount the screws in the permanent mounting holes
Step6 Move the metal retainer to the front of cabinet member and insert the drawer box carefully.
How to Chose Size
Measure the depth of the drawer ( for example, if the depth is 13in/330mm, choose 12in/300mm drawer slides. Deviations of 0.7in/20mm-1in/30mm are suitable)