User Instruction Manual
Please read this manual carefully before operating the machine
When using electrical products, especially children are present, basic safety precautions should always be followed, including the following:
DANGER-To reduces the risk of electrocution:
- Always unplug this product immediately after using.
- Do not use while bathing.
- Do not place or store product where it can fall or be pulled into a tub or sink.
- Do not place in or drop into water or other liquid.
- Do not reach for a product that has fallen into the water. Unplug immediately.
WARNING – To reduce the risk of burns, electrocution, fire, or injury to persons.
- This product should never be left unattended when plugged in.
- Close supervision is necessary when this product is used by, on, or near children or invalids.
- Use this product only for its intended use as described in this manual. Do not use attachments not recommended by the manufacturer.
- Never operate this product if it has a damaged cord or plug.
- Always unplug this product immediately after using it.
|NAME: ULTRASONIC CLEANER||POWER SUPPLY:200-240VAC 50/60Hz|
|TIMER SETTING: 1:30/3:00/4:30/6:00/7:30MINUTES/|
|TANK VOLUME:550ML||CONSUMPTION POWER:50W|
This appliance has a polarized plug(one blade is wider than the other). As a safety feature, this plug will fit in a polarized outlet only one way. If the plug does not fit fully in the outlet, reverse the plug. If it still does not fit, contact a qualified electrician. Do not attempt to defeat this safety feature.
1.Open the lid of the device and place the object into the cleaning container, then fill with water. (the water should cover the object but not exceed the MAX mark)
Running without water can damage the unit
2.Close the lid. Plug-in unit to an electric outlet. Then press the power button and timer button(to choose different working times), then press the ON button to start cleaning and the selected working time will show in red.
3.After the selected working time(1:30/3:00/4:30/6:00/7:30 minutes), the product automatically stops. It will count down at the last minute. For another cleaning cycle, just repeat the above process. ( however, we recommend that you wait at least 5 minutes between cleaning processes)
4.After cleaning has finished, switch the device off (unplug the unit). Open the lid and remove the cleaned object from the device.
Three cleaning methods(in different situations)
1．General Cleaning Use just simple water for general cleaning (the water should cover the item but not exceed the Max mark)
2．Enhanced Cleaning For special cleaning, add a few drops of cleaning liquid to enhance cleaning.
3．Partial Cleaning To clean parts of large items, the device can be used with the lid open, as shown in the picture.
Timer setting with 5 different time control
How to clean watch strap/ jewelry/ CD/VCD disk
Watch strap cleaning:
You can use the watch shelf for cleaning metal watch straps. First, simply fix the watch strap onto the watch shelf, with the watch part face up; second, put the watch shelf into the container which is filled with water.
First, put the jewelry into the basket; second, put the basket into the container which is filled with water. After cleaning, take out the basket and dry the jewelry with a clean dry cloth. The jewelry can restore to a gleaming finish.
CD/VCD disk cleaning:
There are 2 disk mats, which you can clean 2 disks at most per time. Hitch the disk with a disk mat, then fasten the mat with the basket on its central hole. After cleaning, take out the disk and dry it.
APPLIED ITEMS（EXAMPLES OF USE）
Jewelry: necklaces, rings, earrings, bracelets, watch chains, etc. Metal items: watch/clock components, coins, medals, badges, valves, parts of devices, etc.
Writing materials: pen nibs, ballpoint pen sleeves, printer nozzles, signature stamps, etc.
Hygiene items: toothbrushes, false teeth, braces, etc.
The following items are not suitable for ultrasonic cleaning: wood, real pearls, leather goods, clock/watch mechanisms.
- Do not clean the ultrasonic cleaner with harsh cleaning products or sharp objects.
- Please clean the tank with a piece of cloth and wipe dry.
- To prevent the formation of limescale, do not leave any water in the tank after use or cleaning.
- Keep the device in a cool, dry place, well out of reach of children.
- Do not leave water in the cleaning container. Empty immediately after each use.
Wipe the cleaning container with a towel. Avoid washing the complete unit with water to reduce the risk of electrocution.