WALI Dual Monitor Desk Mount Installation Guide
If you do not understand these directions, or if you have any doubts about the safety of the installation, please call a qualified technician. Check carefully to make sure there are no missing or defective parts. Improper installation may cause damage or serious injury. Do not use this product for any purpose that is not explicitly specified in this manual. Do not exceed weight capacity. We cannot be liable for damage or injury caused by improper mounting, incorrect assembly or inappropriate use.
SERIOUS OR FATAL CRUSHING INJURIES CAN OCCUR FROM TIPOVER. TO HELP PREVENT TIPOVER:
- NEVER ALLOW CHILDREN TO CLIMB, STAND, HANG, OR PLAY ON ANY PART OF MONITOR OR STAND.
- USE TIPOVER RESTRAINT OR ANCHOR STAND TO WALL.
USE OF TIPOVER RESTRAINTS MAY ONLY REDUCE, BUT NOT ELIMINATE RISK OF TIP OVER.
SMALL PARTS- NOT FOR CHILDREN UNDER 3 YEARS. ADULT SUPERVISION IS REQUIRED.
Supplied Parts List
- VESA Plate A (x2)
- Arm B (x1)
- V-Shape Base C (x1)
- Pole D (x1)
- Pole Cover E (x1)
- Tool Holder F (x1)
- Nut G (x2)
- M3x7 Bolt H (x2)
- M6x13 Bolt I (x3)
- Allen Key 4mm J (x1)
- Allen Key 6mm K (x1)
- Allen Key 5mm L (x1)
- M4x12 Bolt M-A (x8)
- M4x16 Bolt M-B (x8)
- M5x12 Bolt M-C (x8)
- M5x16 Bolt M-D (x8)
- D5 Washer M-E (x8)
- Spacer M-F (x8)
- Press Pole Cover E into the top of Pole D.
- Install the Pole D to the V-Shape Base C using M6x13 Bolts I and tighten with Allen Key 4 mm J.
- Put the Tool Holder F and Arm B through the Pole D, adjust the preferred height and tighten using Allen Key 6mm K.
- Select TV Screws
Only one screw size fits your TV
Hand thread screws into the threaded inserts on the back of your TV to determine which screw diameter (M4x12 or M5x12) to use.
- Select Spacers ( if needed )
- Flat Back Monitor
Select M4x12 Bolt M-A or M5x12 Bolt M-C according to your TV/Monitor, connect VESA Plate A together with D5 Washer M-E into the mounting holes on the back of TV/Monitor, tighten with a screwdriver. (Screwdriver not included)
- Curved Back Monitor
Select M4x16 Bolt M-B or M5x16 Bolt M-D according to your TV/Monitor, connect VESA Plate A together with D5 Washer M-E and Spacer M-F into the mounting holes on the back of TV/Monitor, tighten with a screwdriver. (Screwdriver not included)
- Select TV Screws
- Put the assembled TV/Monitor onto the Arm B and ensure stability.
- Tighten the VESA plate using Nut G and M3x7 Bolt H with a screwdriver. (Screwdriver not included) Adjust the tilt angle using Allen Key 6mm K.
- Guide the cable through the Tool Holder F and wire clips.
- Store the Allen Keys in the Tool Holder F.
- For safety, please do not extend the arms too far forward or backward. This may cause instability and tip over.
- Manually swivel, tilt, and rotate the monitor for the best viewing angle. Adjust the height of VESA Plate A using Allen Key 6mm K.