- Product name: Amazfit Band 5
- Model: A2005
- Band body dimensions: 47.2 mm x 18.5 mm x 12.4 mm
- Strap material: Thermoplastic elastomer
- Strap clasp material: Aluminum alloy
- Adjustable length: 162 mm-235 mm
- System requirements: Android 5.0 or iOS 10.0 or later
- Battery: 125 mAh
- Battery type: Li-polymer battery
- Input voltage: 5.0 VDC
- Input current: 250 mA MAX
- Water resistance rating: 5ATM
- Working Temperature: 0℃-45℃
- Maximum output: < 20 mW
- Bluetooth frequency: 2402 MHz-2480 MHz
- Wireless connectivity: Bluetooth 5.0 BLE
Amazfit products are provided with a 1-year warranty period from the date of your purchase in compliance with local consumer laws of the country or region where you are located.
- This product is equipped with a non-removable built-in battery. Do not replace the battery by yourself to avoid damage to the battery or the product. The battery may only be replaced at an offcially authorized service center.
- Do not throw the battery into a fire, as this will cause the battery to catch fire and explode.
- Dispose of batteries according to local regulations. Do not dispose of batteries as household waste.
Repair and Maintenance
- Avoid using detergents such as soap, hand sanitizer, or bath foam for cleaning to prevent chemical residues irritating the skin, corroding the device. or degrading the water resistance of the product.
- Keep the product and your skin clean and dry to maximize comfort and prevent damage to the product over time. This is especially important after exercise or after contact with liquids such as sweat, soap, sunscreen, and lotions that may irritate the skin.
- After wearing the device while bathing (for devices that support bathing), swimming (for devices that support swimming), or sweating, please promptly clean and dry the device.
- When using light-colored watch straps, avoid contact with dark clothing to prevent color staining.
- Avoid wearing the device in saunas or steam rooms to avoid degrading water resistance.
- Avoid using the device in high-speed water sports scenarios such as diving and water skiing.
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause harmful interference, and
- This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
FCC ID: 2AC8UA2005
Any changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the device and receiver.
- Connect the device into an outlet on a circu it different from t hat to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technic ian for help.
This device contains licence-exempt transmitter(s)/receiver(s) that comply with Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada’s licence-exempt RSS(s). Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause interference.
- This device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.
Disposal and Recycling
All products bearing this symbol are waste electrical and electronic equipment (WEEE as in directive 2012/19/EU) which should not be mixed with unsorted household waste. Instead, you should protect human health and the environment by handing over your waste equipment to a designated collection point for the recycling of waste electrical and electronic equipment, appointed by the government or local authorities. Correct disposal and recycling will help prevent potential negative consequences to the environment and human health. Please contact the installer or local authorities for more information about the location as well as terms and conditions of such collection points.
Certifications and Safety Approvals
Hereby, Anhui Huami Information Technology Co., Ltd., declares that the radio equipment type A2005 is in compliance with Directive 2014/53/EU. The full text of the EU declaration of conformity is available at the following internet address: http://en.amazfit.com/support.html
For regulatory information, product certification, and compliance logos related to the Amazfit Band 5, please go to Regulatory on your Amazfit Band 5.
- This manual is formulated based on existing information. In the principle of continuous improvement and development, the company reserves the right to change product specifications and functions, and to modify and improve any content for any product described in this document.
- The contents of this manual are provided based on the condition of the product at the time of manufacture. Unless otherwise specified by applicable law, no warranty of any kind, either express or implied, is made as to the accuracy, reliability, or content of the document.
- Therefore, any claims based on the data, graphics, or text descriptions in this manual will be rejected.
- This product is not a medical device. The data and information provided are for reference only.
- If you disassemble the casing of this product without authorization, the product’s warranty will be invalidated.
- The pictures in the manual are intended to guide the user’s operations and are for reference only. Please refer to the actual product for details.
- Please use the specific straps refer to the manufacture, do not use any straps which are not been authorized by the manufacture.
Manufacturer: Anhui Huami Information Technology Co., Ltd.
Address: Room 1201, Building A4, National Animation Industry Base,
No. 800 Wangjiang West Road, Gaoxin District, Hefei, China