- Always insert batteries correctly with regard to polarity (+ and —) marked on the battery and the product.
- Do not short-circuit batteries.
- Do not force discharge batteries.
- Do not heat, weld, solder, dismantle or deform batteries.
- Do not mix old and new batteries or batteries of different types or brands.
- Exhausted batteries should be immediately removed from product and properly charged.
- Do not dispose of batteries in fire.
- Keep batteries out of the reach of children.
- Do not allow children to replace batteries without adult supervision.
- Store unused batteries in their original packaging away from metal objects. if already unpacked, do not mix or jumble batteries.
- Remove batteries from product if it is not to be used for an extended period of time unless it is for emergency purposes.
- Store batteries in well ventilated, dry and cool conditions.
- Clean the battery contacts and also those of the product prior to battery installation.
- If the battery leaks avoid contact with skin and eyes. Rinse affected areas immediately with plenty of clean water, then consult a doctor.
- Charge the rechargeable batteries using a battery charger from a reputable manufacturer.
- Once a battery charger indicates batteries are fully charged, remove the batteries from the charger.
- Do not leave charging batteries without supervision.
- Do not store unused batteries for long periods of time with less than 20% of charge.
- Charge batteries at least once every 3-6 months.
Do not dispose of used batteries with your household waste. Take them to an appropriate disposal/collection site.
Feedback and Help
Love it? Hate it? Let us know with a customer review.