Adjust the accessibility settings for AirPods Max and AirPods Pro on iPod touch
If you have AirPods Max or AirPods Pro, you can adjust the accessibility settings to suit your motor or hearing needs. (AirPods Max requires iOS 14.3 or later.)
- Go to Settings > Accessibility > AirPods.
- If you have multiple AirPods, select one.
- Set any of the following options:
- Press Speed: Adjust how quickly you must press two or three times before an action occurs.
- Press and Hold Duration: Adjust the duration required to press and hold on your AirPods.
- Follow iPod touch: Turn on spatial audio so surround sound (available with supported media content) seems to come from your iPod touch, even as you turn your head or move your device.
- Noise Cancellation with One AirPod: (AirPods Pro) Turn on noise cancellation even when you’re using only one of your AirPods.
- For more options—such as Headphone Accommodations—tap Audio Accessibility Settings.