View, share, and print photos on iPod touch
All photos and videos you take with Camera are saved in Photos. With iCloud Photos turned on, all new photos and videos are automatically uploaded and available in Photos on all your devices that are set up with iCloud Photos (with iOS 8.1, iPadOS 13, or later).
Note: If Location Services is turned on in Settings > Privacy, photos and videos are tagged with location data that can be used by apps and photo-sharing websites. See Control the location information you share on iPod touch.
View your photos
- In Camera, tap the thumbnail image in the lower-left corner.
- Swipe left or right to see the photos you’ve taken recently.
- Tap the screen to show or hide the controls.
- Tap All Photos to see all your photos and videos saved in Photos.
Share and print your photos
- While viewing a photo, tap
- To share your photo, select an option such as AirDrop, Mail, or Messages.
- To print your photo, swipe up to select Print from the list of actions.
See the Apple Support article, Use AirPrint to print from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
Upload and sync photos across devices
Use iCloud Photos to upload photos and videos from your iPod touch to iCloud and then access them on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch where you’re signed in using the same Apple ID. iCloud Photos is useful if you want to keep your photos up to date across multiple devices or save space on your iPod touch. To turn on iCloud Photos, go to Settings > Photos. When iCloud Photos is turned off, you can still collect up to 1000 of your most recent photos in the My Photo Stream album on devices set up with iCloud. See Use My Photo Stream on iPod touch.