Armitron is a brand of watches that was founded in the early 1900s and has been producing quality timepieces ever since. This manual will show you how to wind your Armitron WR330 watch, adjust the date and day on your watch, as well as how to change the battery on your WR330.
Sections in this Manual
Armitron WR330 (40/8125) Watch
- Alarm (ADJ.) A / C Date (ST/STP)
- Mode B / D Light (EL)
- Press and hold B (Mode) alarm hours flash
- Press (Alarm) to advance these
- Press B (Mode) again, seconds will flash,
- press A (Alarm) to advance these
- Press C (Date), minutes flash, press A to advance these
- Press C again, hours flash, press A to advance these
- Press C again, month flashes, press A to advance these
- Press C again, Date flashes, press A to advance these
- Press C again, Date flashes, press A to advance
Activating/deactivating Hourly Chime
- 1From “Normal Time Mode”, press and hold “A” (Alarm) and at the same time press “C” (Date) once. Hourly chime symbol (a house shape) appears in “chime” windows to indicate the hourly chime will beep every hour.
- 2With “A” (Alarm) still pressed, press “C” (Date) again. An alarm ( a clock shape with waves above it) appears in the upper right to indicate the 24-hour alarm is now activated.
Changing Hour Format
Hold down the alarm button (A) and press the mode button (B) the format changes from 12 to 24 hour.