2-Port USB DisplayPort Cable KVM Switch
Quick Start Guide
- CS22DP 2-Port USB DisplayPort Cable KVM Switch
- User Instructions
To prevent damage to your installation from power surges or static electricity, it is important that all connected devices are properly grounded.
Support and Documentation Notice
All information, documentation, firmware, software utilities, and specifications contained in this package are subject to change without prior notification bythe manufacturer. To reduce the environmental impact of our products, ATEN documentation and software can be found online at http://www.aten.com/download/
Technical Support www.aten.com/support
Scan for more information
FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION INTERFERENCE
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital service, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. Any changes or modifications made to this equipment may void the user s authority to operate this equipment. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy. If not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
– Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna;
– Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver;
– Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected;
– Consult the dealer/an experienced radio/television technician for help.
Any changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate this equipment.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:(1) this device mat not cause harmful interference, and(2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
CS22DP 2-Port USB DisplayPort Cable KVM Switch
To set up the CS22DP, do the following:
- Plug the USB mouse, USB keyboard, monitor, microphone and speakers into their respective ports on the CS22DP.
Note: The USB ports can be used for USB peripheral sharing. To do so, plug the peripherals and the keyboard or mouse into a USB hub, then plug the hub into the keyboard or mouse port.
- Plug the DisplayPort, USB and Audio connectors of the attached KVM cables into their respective ports on the computers you are installing.
- (Optional) If the power supply to the attached USB peripherals is not sufficient, plug a USB cable into the Micro USB power jack to get power from another USB power source (i.e. PC, USB hub, DC 5V USB power adapter).
Note: A USB to Micro USB cable is not included in this package. Contact your ATEN dealer for product information.
Use the Remote Port Selector pushbutton* to switch between the two computers.
Note*: Long press the remote port selector pushbutton for 3 seconds to enable/disable monitor re-detection mode on the selected PC port.
© Copyright 2019 ATEN® International Co., Ltd. ATEN and the ATEN logo are trademarks of ATEN International Co., Ltd. All rights reserved. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
This product is RoHS compliant.
Part No. PAPE-1223-H62G
Printing Date: 04/2019