Please Read and Save These Instructions
- 3 Speeds
- Runs up to 3 Hours
- Plastic Body and Blades
- Recharge the Fan with Included USB Power Cord
- Lithium Ion Battery Included
As with all electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should always be followed to reduce the risk of electric shock, fire, or injury to persons, including the following precautions:
- Read all the instructions before using this fan.
- Use this fan only as described in this manual. Any other use not recommended by the manufacturer may cause electrical shock, fire or injury to persons.
- Do not operate the fan with a damaged power cord or after the fan malfunctions or has been dropped in any manner.
- Do not use fan unattended.
- This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
- Do not place the fan on a small, unlevel, uneven or any surface which might allow fan to tip or fall.
- For proper operation, fan should be placed on a smooth, noncombustible, level surface.
- Always unplug fan when not in use.
- Do not operate the fan with blade guards or any safety device removed.
- Do not run power cord under carpeting. Do not cover cord with throw rugs, runners or the like. Arrange cord away from traffic area where it will not be tripped over.
- Avoid the use of extension cords due to risk of fire.
- Do not insert or allow any object to enter any openings on the fan. Doing so may cause electric shock and/or fire hazard. Avoid contact with moving parts.
READ and SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
Use your fan only in dry environments. This fan is not intended for use in a bathroom, laundry area, or similar locations, or near sinks, washing machines, swimming pools or other sources of water. Never locate fan where it may fall into a bathtub or other water receptacle. Do not use in damp environments such as flooded basements.
Fans have arcing or sparking parts inside. Do not use near combustible materials or flammable gases or sources of heat.
DO NOT USE in areas where gasoline, paint or flammable materials are used or stored. To prevent a possible fire, do not block air intakes or exhaust in any manner. Do not insert or allow foreign objects to enter any ventilation or exhaust opening as this may cause an electric shock, fire, or damage the fan.
Fan Operation: To start the fan, press the CONTROL BUTTON repeatedly to the desired speed. LED lights will display blue:
- Press BUTTON once - fan will start on LOW speed.
- Press a second time for MEDIUM speed.
- Press a third time for HIGH speed.
- Press a fouth time and the fan will turn OFF.
Charging the Fan:
- To charge the fan, use the MicroB rated input port located on the rear of the fan base
- Use the USB power cord (included).
- Attach cord to the MicroB charging port, then plug the fan into any USB port to charge.
Care and Maintenance
Cleaning: CAUTION-Before cleaning the fan be sure to disconnect power cord from the plug. Clean the grille surface with a clean damp cloth. Do not use harsh chemical or abrasive cleaners. DO NOT IMMERSE THE FAN OR ANY WIRES IN WATER. Replace front grille before fan use. Allow fan to dry completely before use. Periodic grille cleaning with a vacuum will prevent dust build up. The motor is sealed and does not require any interior maintenance, cleaning or lubrication.
Repair: DO NOT OPERATE THE FAN WITHOUT THE GRILLE IN PLACE. DO NOT USE THE FAN IF IT HAS MALFUNCTIONED OR BECOME DAMAGED IN ANY WAY.
Storage: Keep original carton for storage of the fan. Coil and tie the power cord to avoid damage during storage.
This unit is guaranteed to the original retail purchaser against defects in quality or workmanship for a period of one year from the date of original purchase. If this unit fails because of a manufacturing defect within 30 days of purchase, return the unit, with your receipt, to the retailer. After 30 days, but within the warranty period, if the unit was purchased within the continental United States, return it, freight prepaid, to World and Main for repair or replacement. If the unit was purchased outside the continental United States, return the unit to the place of purchase. This warranty does not cover damage caused by misuse, abuse, overheating or alteration. Repairs made by anyone other than World and Main are not covered in this warranty. World and Main will not be held liable for any losses due to neglectful operation. All implied warranties, including the warranties of merchantability and of fitness of purpose, if applicable, are hereby limited in duration to the period of one year from the date of original retail purchase. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not apply to you. Incidental or consequential damages arising from a breach of either express or implied warranties are hereby disclaimed and excluded. Some states do not allow the exclusion of limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so this limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Upon the expiration of this warranty all such liability will terminate. No other warranties are expressed or implied.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. No informal dispute settlement mechanisms are available. This limited warranty is given in lieu of all other warranties.
World and Main (Cranbury), LLC
324A Half Acre Rd.
Cranbury, NJ 08512 USA