Congratulations on your new Bluetooth headset. Please read this manual before using it to make sure you use it correctly.
Warning: Lithium battery inside
- Ensure that your phone or Bluetooth device is switched on.
- To pair the headset that has not been previously paired with a device, please switch on the headset by push and hold the power button for approximately 3 seconds., the headset starts in Bluetooth search mode (red/blue light flashes quickly)
- Activate Bluetooth on your phone or Bluetooth device, and set it to search for Bluetooth device.
- Select “BTH-251” from the list of found devices on your phone or Bluetooth devices.
- When Bluetooth is paired successfully, there will be a prompt tone, and the blue light flashes only.
After the unit has been paired (look above), just hold power until the LED lights up and then let go. When it has been paired it will automatically reconnect once turned on.
To switch off, press and hold the Power key for about 3 seconds. There is a prompt tone and a red indicating light. If the headset is not connected to a device within 5 minutes, it switches off automatically.
Adjust the Volume
Turn volume up or down by short push on volume +/- key during a calling or while listening to music. When the volume reaches to maximum, there is a warning tone.
Charge the Battery
Please insert the Micro USB end of the included USB cable into the USB micro port charger connector under the right ear-cap of the headphone, and plug the other end into a USB port on your computer or other devices made for USB charging. The indicator light will be red while charging. Once fully charged, the indicator light shows blue. Charge time is approximately 2-3 hours if the battery is empty. The fully charged battery has power for up to 6 hours of talking and/or music time (and up to 300 hours of standby time).
To answer or end a call, push once on the phone key to answer or reject a call. End a call with a short press on the phone key.
You can use DENVER BTH-251 as a wired headphone. Simply connect the headset to your MP3 player with 3.5mm audio cable.
- Please avoid very high volume for a constant period of time. This may damage your hearing.
- If not used for a long time, make sure to charge it once every 6 months. 3. Battery is built-in and it is not replaceable.
- Please keep the headset away from wet areas. Do not use in rain or moist weather.
- The operating temperature is 5°C to 35°C. Please don’t put the headset on fire to avoid battery blast accidents.
Please notice – All products are subject to change without any notice. We take reservations for errors and omissions in the manual.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, COPYRIGHT DENVER ELECTRONICS A/S
Electric and electronic equipment and included batteries contain materials, components, and substances that can be hazardous to your health and the environment if the waste material (discarded electric and electronic equipment and batteries) is not handled correctly.
Electric and electronic equipment and batteries is marked with the crossed-out trash can symbol, seen above. This symbol signifies that electric and electronic equipment and batteries should not be disposed of with other household waste, but should be disposed of separately.
As the end-user, it is important that you submit your used batteries to the appropriate and designated facility. In this manner, you make sure that the batteries are recycled in accordance with the legislature and will not harm the environment.
All cities have established collection points, where electric and electronic equipment and batteries can either be submitted free of charge at recycling stations and other collection sites or be collected from households.
Additional information is available at the technical department of your city.
Hereby, Inter Sales A/S declares that the radio equipment type BTH-251 is in compliance with Directive 2014/53/EU. The full text of the EU declaration of conformity is available at the following internet address: www.denver-electronics.com and then click the search ICON on a topline of website. Write model number: BTH-251. Now enter the product page, and the red directive is found under downloads/other downloads.
Operating Frequency Range: 2402Hz-2480KHz
Max Output Power: 15mW
DENVER ELECTRONICS A/S
Omega 5A, Soften