Congratulations with your new DENVER SW-500 Smartwatch. This watch has a lot of smart functions, so we suggest that you take a few minutes and read this short manual.
Caution – please read carefully!
- Do not try to open your smartwatch.
- Do not expose to water or high moisture. The smartwatch is not waterproof.
- Only charge with the original charging cable included in this package.
- Do not attempt to replace the smartwatch battery yourself. You may damage the battery which can cause overheating and injury. The lithium battery should be replaced only by a skilled engineer and must be recycled or disposed in a proper way.
- To avoid damaging the smartwatch, do not place it near water like vases, filled sinks, bathtubs etc.
- If using a PC in order to charge the smartwatch (via the USB port), please make sure the PC is turned on. If it goes into hibernate mode, it will stop charging.
- It is also possible to use USB charger for e.g. smartphone or tablet. If you use that, make sure to read the safety instructions for the particular adaptor.
- Correct disposal of this product. This marking indicates that this product should not be disposed with other household wastes throughout the EU. To prevent possible harm to the environment or human health from uncontrolled waste disposal, recycle it responsibly to promote the sustainable reuse of material resources. To return your used device, please use the return and connect systems or contact the retailer where the product was purchased.
- Please notice, the heartrate sensor in this smartwatch is not a medical device and cannot be used for that purpose. If you have a condition where you or your doctor want to monitor your heartrate, you should use a professional medical device instead. This smartwatch heartrate sensor is meant for use when doing sports and being active.
- Please consult with your doctor before use, if you have pacemaker or other things that might be affected by using optical heartrate sensor and/or GPS system.
- Bluetooth smartwatch with GPS function & heartrate sensor
- Multi-Sport mode (running, walking, hiking, biking, indoor run & trail run)
- Track your sport performance, get heartrate shown and map over your route
- Built-in altimeter, barometer and temperature
- Use it as pedometer to track your daily steps and quality of sleep
- Synchronize phonebook and answer or reject calls directly on the watch
- Display SMS, emails, calendar events and social media activity
- Remote control music playback, remote capture photo on smartphone
- 350mAh lithium polymer battery with 5-7 days standby time
- Compatible with iOS7 or above and Android 4.4 and above
- Barometer sensor
- Touch screen
- Shortcut key for Sport mode
- Digital crown
- Power button
- Heart rate sensor
- POGO-Pin Charging terminals
- Micro-USB port
- If you use a Power Adaptor (Not included), Power Adaptor current is: 5V, 500mA.
- It takes 2-hours to fully charge the smart watch, please follow steps below to charge.
- Put the charging cradle beneath the watch. Make sure the
POGO-pins on the cradle fit correctly onto the charging terminals on the back of smart watch.
- Connect the charging cradle with the USB cable
- Plug the big end of the USB cable to a power source Charging when power off Charging when power on
How to use
- Turn on: Hold press power button in 3 seconds
- Go to main menu: Swipe from right to left on watch face interface
- Switch main menu: Swipe up/ down
- Confirm: Tap the icon or press digital crown
- Exit: Swipe from left to right
- Return to watch face interface: Short press power button on any interfaces
- Sport mode shortcuts: Press the upper button
- Check notifications: Swipe from left to right on watch face interface
- Switch submenu/ shortcuts: Swipe up/ down or Turn digital crown
- Turn off: Hold press power button in 3 seconds
When turning on smart watch, you will see the watch face.
Swipe left to get into sport mode, right to get into notification mode, up to get into settings and down to get into activity info screen.
If you connect more faces in settings you can slide to those aswell by swiping either up/down or left/right.
Pair with smart phone
Mobile phone requirement: Android 4.4 and above, iOS7.0 and above
Search for, and download app called: DENVER SW-500 from Google Playstore or Apple Appstore.
- Enable Bluetooth on your smart phone
- Open DENVER SW-500 App on your smart phone, set up your profile on Settings.
- Tap “Connect Smart Watch” on Settings, select the name of your smart watch (or your smart watch name_LE on iPhone) in the list of devices for connection.
Step 2: Pairing for calling function (Only for iPhone)
Go to iPhone “Settings ”→”Bluetooth” and select your smart watch name in the list of devices for connection.
Bluetooth icon explanation
|Means Bluetooth 3.0 connected (for making and receiving calls with smart watch)|
|Means Bluetooth 4.0 connected (for activity data and notifications synchronization)|
|Means Bluetooth3.0 & 4.0 connected|
GPS icon explanation
|Means GPS is off;|
|Means GPS is on;|
If you have turned on both GPS and Heartrate function, when using the watch for sports, it will track your route & heartrate. After your activity you can see this information in the app.
- You can press the shortcut key of sport mode or tap below icon on main menu to enter sport mode.
- Multi-Sport mode: with 6 sport mode as below.
Slide up/ down (or turn the digital crown) to select the sport mode you want to start
When using GPS function
a. Go outdoors to an open area, The front of the device should be oriented toward the sky.
b. Wait while the device locates satellites.
The watch has built-in pedometer, and will track your steps during the day. In the app you can set up your daily goal. You can also turn on sedentary alarm.
The watch also registers your sleep and will give you an overview over your sleep in the app (show you how many hours of deep sleep and light sleep you have)
You can use the watch with Siri/Google talk when connected to your smartphone. E.g. ask it to send an SMS, ask what the weather is like (this information will be shown on your phone, not on the watch).
You can both make a call and take a call on the watch itself. There are built-in speaker and microphone. (please notice you need the phone within Bluetooth range).
Will be shown on the watch when paired with your smartphone.
We hope you like your new smartwatch. If you want more information there is a full manual in English on our website.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, COPYRIGHT DENVER ELECTRONICS A/S
Electric and electronic equipment and included batteries contains materials, components and substances that can be hazardous to your health and the environment, if the waste material (discarded electric and electronic equipment and batteries) is not handled correctly.
Electric and electronic equipment and batteries is marked with the crossed out trash can symbol, seen below. This symbol signifies that electric and electronic equipment and batteries should not be disposed of with other household waste, but should be disposed of separately.
As the end user it is important that you submit your used batteries to the appropriate and designated facility. In this manner you make sure that the batteries are recycled in accordance with legislature and will not harm the environment.
All cities have established collection points, where electric and electronic equipment and batteries can either be submitted free of charge at recycling stations and other collection sites, or be collected from the households. Additional information is available at the technical department of your city.
Hereby, Inter Sales A/S declares that the radio equipment type SW-500 is in compliance with Directive 2014/53/EU. The full text of the EU declaration of conformity is available at the following internet address:
Operating Frequency Range: 256MHZ
Max Output Power: 0.56W
DENVER ELECTRONICS A/S
Omega 5A, Soeften